Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

You can talk about anything here
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Re: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by Richard in Texas »

graffitifetish wrote:
Richard in Texas wrote:This is pathetic and disgraceful that people who masquerade as adults act like two year old brats.
For once, you're right. Now go back, read some of your former posts, and ponder that statement for a bit.

If you sent info to WR and he feels there's validity to it, he'll share the information on his schedule, not yours.

I seem to remember you jerking along the entire board with this information for entirely too long, and now you're pissed because he didn't hop to it?
One thing that would be highly refreshing is if you knew what you were talking about which obviously you do not.

I provided my source's private e-mail address to WR and she was open to his asking for ALL of the information regarding those possible locations. He never once contacted her although I sent up follow-up e-mails reminding him to do so.

Next time, deal with the facts and issues instead of accusing me of something that is completely irrelevant and totally erroneous.
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

BROUSER wrote:Damn, dude. You have more issues than the New York Post.
Not nearly as many as you do.
graffitifetish
Miss Silver Lining
Miss Silver Lining

Post by graffitifetish »

Richard in Texas wrote:One thing that would be highly refreshing is if you knew what you were talking about which obviously you do not.

I provided my source's private e-mail address to WR and she was open to his asking for ALL of the information regarding those possible locations. He never once contacted her although I sent up follow-up e-mails reminding him to do so.

Next time, deal with the facts and issues instead of accusing me of something that is completely irrelevant and totally erroneous.
It would be "highly refreshing" if you'd just give it up. I have yet to witness you giving out "factual" information--quite the opposite. Thinly veiled threats from police officers, no records of information sent... I'm not going to accept heresay as fact. Sorry.

For whatever reason (and I can think of quite a few possibilities here), WR did not choose to persue this matter. (Assuming your statements are valid.)

Seriously, if this is really all about the missing women, get your lazy ass out there and look. This thread's been more about you bitching, moaning, and whining about how the police are after you and no one will listen.

That said, I'm done. Go find another board, go look for them yourself; it's your call.
ARLT1YJ
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by ARLT1YJ »

I request WR eliminate Dick from Texas' screenname effective immediately. This guy is a washed up, repo man with nothing better to do than be a armchair, wannbe websleuth.

I don't know ALL of the facts Dick, nor do I care to, but think the fourm would be a better place for all, without your tasteless remarks.

Most of us are respectful individuals, and take pride in our common interest of exploration. We don't need some old man refering to us as two-year old brats.
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

ARLT1YJ wrote:I request WR eliminate Dick from Texas' screenname effective immediately. This guy is a washed up, repo man with nothing better to do than be a armchair, wannbe websleuth.

I don't know ALL of the facts Dick, nor do I care to, but think the fourm would be a better place for all, without your tasteless remarks.

Most of us are respectful individuals, and take pride in our common interest of exploration. We don't need some old man refering to us as two-year old brats.
I thought you were these "BRAVE" cavers who explored caves and could actually accomplish something worthwhile. I gave your erstwhile BOSS RABBIT more than he would ever need to pursue this matter. Take up the matter with him and keep your snot nosed comments in the kindergarten room where you belong.

You have not a clue of what you are talking about. Not one clue. You are a demonstraable moron to speak about something you don't know.

This is the first board I have ever been on where ignorance is a virtue. And I have been on a bunch of them over the years.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Richard in Texas wrote:
Fer fuck' sakes, guy, don't say I act like a 2 yr old brat and then go with the "I know you are, but what am I?" defense. Get a little more creative in your insults, or I swear to God I will have the Springfield police come down and twist your nipples.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

graffitifetish wrote:
Richard in Texas wrote:One thing that would be highly refreshing is if you knew what you were talking about which obviously you do not.

It would be "highly refreshing" if you'd just give it up. I have yet to witness you giving out "factual" information--quite the opposite. Thinly veiled threats from police officers, no records of information sent... I'm not going to accept heresay as fact. Sorry.

For whatever reason (and I can think of quite a few possibilities here), WR did not choose to persue this matter. (Assuming your statements are valid.)

Seriously, if this is really all about the missing women, get your lazy ass out there and look. This thread's been more about you bitching, moaning, and whining about how the police are after you and no one will listen.

That said, I'm done. Go find another board, go look for them yourself; it's your call.
Damn it. Can you read English or is it your second language? I told you and any other fellow lunatics here with an IQ above room average that your boss 'WHITE RABBIT" had all the information he needed. He's had it for a full month.

Why don't you ask him? Are you too gutless and stupid to put your efforts to a good use rather than giving me a ration of shit? You people are something else. I doubt you have progressed beyond playing with your rubber duckies in your background playpool. "Cavers" my ass. The only "cave" most of you have ever explored is the one in your backside.
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

BROUSER wrote:
Richard in Texas wrote:
Fer fuck' sakes, guy, don't say I act like a 2 yr old brat and then go with the "I know you are, but what am I?" defense. Get a little more creative in your insults, or I swear to God I will have the Springfield police come down and twist your nipples.
Why don't you do that then? Do you need their phone number or are you too stupid and lazy to look it up for yourself? Do you even know what a phone book is? If you can't even ask your boss "White Rabbit" here who evidently practices mind control over you little minded children how the hell could you ever find a cave? The simple and short answer is that you can't. You are all mouth and no action. Take a long walk off a short pier.
graffitifetish
Miss Silver Lining
Miss Silver Lining

RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by graffitifetish »

OK--I know I said I was done, but I lied. Look back at my post and perhaps the English language will become a bit more clear to you. (Try READING what I wrote, for example.)

I said that for whatever reason, ASSUMING that you did give him this information, he has chosen not to persue it. That's his call. Since he's the only one you shared said information with, it's his call to make.

I'm not a caver and personally have no intention of going on any mission anyhow. There are some excellent cavers on the board, however, and your insults are going to drive them away from what you're requesting.

Your credibility on this site is zilch, and you're about to go negative if you continue to talk down to everyone.

Again, why aren't you out there looking? You're the laziest crusader EVER.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

he just said he didnt give WR any info other than an email addy of someone in Paris LOLOLOL he left it up to WR to contact them. What a load of crap. WR has more important things going on in his life right now .. and probably has zero desire to go out interviewing people in Paris via an email addy given to him by a nutjob.

Richard if you are so gunho on having cavers go look somewhere grow some nuts and post the info here for everyone... You were under the impression that everyone knew anyways and your dear friend with the info was willing to share any and all of it. So Mr. Richard where exactly are you wanting us "Brave" cavers to look.

If you arent willing to share shut the FUCK up and go away.
Kit wrote:I am old
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Re: RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

graffitifetish wrote:OK--I know I said I was done, but I lied. Look back at my post and perhaps the English language will become a bit more clear to you. (Try READING what I wrote, for example.)

I said that for whatever reason, ASSUMING that you did give him this information, he has chosen not to persue it. That's his call. Since he's the only one you shared said information with, it's his call to make.

I'm not a caver and personally have no intention of going on any mission anyhow. There are some excellent cavers on the board, however, and your insults are going to drive them away from what you're requesting.

Your credibility on this site is zilch, and you're about to go negative if you continue to talk down to everyone.

Again, why aren't you out there looking? You're the laziest crusader EVER.
Now that's an utterly ridiculous question. I'm 600 miles from the sites and have never caved in my life. How could I do it? Do you read? Can you read?
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

two words..

Holiday Inn
Kit wrote:I am old
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Kit wrote:he just said he didnt give WR any info other than an email addy of someone in Paris LOLOLOL he left it up to WR to contact them. What a load of crap. WR has more important things going on in his life right now .. and probably has zero desire to go out interviewing people in Paris via an email addy given to him by a nutjob.

Richard if you are so gunho on having cavers go look somewhere grow some nuts and post the info here for everyone... You were under the impression that everyone knew anyways and your dear friend with the info was willing to share any and all of it. So Mr. Richard where exactly are you wanting us "Brave" cavers to look.

If you arent willing to share shut the FUCK up and go away.
I gave White Rabbit the name of the place I believe it most likely to find the remains. I gave him the name and the e-mail address of the individual with the information on five other places. That person was back here in the U.S. btw, not in Paris when he had this information. Another fact you didn't know of.

If you thought about this situation for a moment you would have been able to answer your own question. If someone has murdered three women why wouldn't they murder again to keep from getting the death penalty in Missouri? That's not too hard to understand. The REASON I did not put it up here for all the world to see is to protect the life and safety of the person having this information. That person is no longer in this country and safely out of the reach of the murderers who to my knowledge are still running loose on the streets. Your safety; and the safety of other women is also at stake by this crime going unpunished. Common sense should have made it abundantly clear that if one of the young women was murdered simply for what she knew that what my source knew was equally dangerous, if not more so. How high do the bodies have to be stacked before YOU become concerned? Personally, I think three is more than high enough. Even as much as I may be disgusted by the attitudes of some here I don't hate them (or you). I don't want to put anyone's life in danger. I'm not concerned for my own safety. Anyone coming to my door will have a meeting with Mr. Smith, Mr. Wesson and Mr. Mossberg who room with me.

Isn't it wonderful to make allegations when you don't have any facts whatsoever? You say most any damned silly thing that comes to mind. Ask the man, BOSS RABBIT! He's a man, isn't he? Ask him! God Damn it. Ask him!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of arguing with idiots.
Last edited by Richard in Texas on Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Kit wrote:two words..

Holiday Inn
I should look in Holiday Inn for the remains! Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that sooner?
graffitifetish
Miss Silver Lining
Miss Silver Lining

RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by graffitifetish »

Yeah, 600 miles is nothing.

And I think you could probably learn how to cave; I don't think people are just born knowing all of the ins and outs of caving safety and such.

Aren't you retired? You have plenty of time to take some classes, buy some gear, and take a little road trip.

But it's much easier to make a bunch of shit up and stay snug in your computer chair, safe with your excuses.