Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

You can talk about anything here
graffitifetish
Miss Silver Lining
Miss Silver Lining

RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by graffitifetish »

WR has his own shit going on right now. I SERIOUSLY doubt he can be bothered to fuck with anything concerning you right now.
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Re: RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by Richard in Texas »

graffitifetish wrote:Yeah, 600 miles is nothing.

And I think you could probably learn how to cave; I don't think people are just born knowing all of the ins and outs of caving safety and such.

Aren't you retired? You have plenty of time to take some classes, buy some gear, and take a little road trip.

But it's much easier to make a bunch of shit up and stay snug in your computer chair, safe with your excuses.
You've found me out. Yup, I made it all up. I make my days go by arguing with idiots. That's me all right. You obviously know the truth. Couldn't put it past geniuses like yourself. What can I say? You win the argument.
graffitifetish
Miss Silver Lining
Miss Silver Lining

RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by graffitifetish »

I'll gladly concede to being an "idiot" if you'll just shut the fuck up and go away.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Re: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by Kit »

what a load of crap. who cares where your source was or is. You said she was willing to share everything. What is the difference in getting that info straight from her or some third party posting it on some random board? NONE. none none none. We dont know who your "secret" friend is. you posting some cave names and locations isnt going to get your little buddy killed. You are completely nuts if you think it will. Do you think the murders are going to secretly hack into your computer by knowing your screen name on here and then track back things in your computer to your buddy? if that was true whats to stop them from doing it now.. since you have stated to the world she knows who they are and where the bodies are??? your logic is sooooo messed up. Please please please just go away.
Last edited by Kit on Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kit wrote:I am old
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Re: RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

graffitifetish wrote:WR has his own shit going on right now. I SERIOUSLY doubt he can be bothered to fuck with anything concerning you right now.
Well, that must be one hell of a case of diarrhea he has then. He's had this information for a month now. He could have told me a month ago to go to hell. Even that would have been appreciated. We exchanged several private e-mails. If he is a man then he can confirm what I am saying. And he should, if he is a man. A man owns up to the truth and doesn't hide behind a woman's skirts who comes here to spill uninformed bilge. Is he a man or is he a child like the rest here? I'm no longer sure.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

I would say his not following up on it was his great big GO TO HELL to you.
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Kit wrote:what a load of crap. who cares where your source was or is. You said she was willing to share everything. What is the difference in getting that info straight from her or some third party posting in on some random board? NONE. none none none. We dont know who your "secret" friend is. you posting some cave names and locations isnt going to get your little buddy killed. You are completely nuts if you think it will. Do you think the murders are going to secretly hack into your computer by knowing your screen name on here and then track back things in your computer to your buddy? if that was true whats to stop them from doing it now.. since you have stated to the world she knows who they are and where the bodies are??? your logic is sooooo messed up. Please please please just go away.
So you've just confirmed that Boss Rabbit just hides behind your skirts, then. He can't come, or won't come on to set the record straight. What a bunch of pansies you all are. All talk. No action. Just juvenile bullshit.

Your information about computers is abysmal. Although I don't give a damn, the truth is that the government has the power to put spyware on your computer to read your every keystroke. And if you think I am making that up, then you haven't bothered to keep up with the news. But I don't care. I hope they do. And I hope they find the psychopaths who did this crime. But I'm not going to hold my breath. Don't ask me to look that up either. I'm done with you fools.
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Kit wrote:I would say his not following up on it was his great big GO TO HELL to you.
I doubt it. Ask him.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

I dont think he even has internet access atm. Sometime real life is way more important than coming to respond to some nutjob. And this is one of those times. And there nothing wrong with his friends stepping up for him in the mean time.

I did talk to him after you sent your PM. You really need to learn to take a hint. WE DONT CARE.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

Richard in Texas wrote:
Your information about computers is abysmal. Although I don't give a damn, the truth is that the government has the power to put spyware on your computer to read your every keystroke.
LOLOLOLOL omg now the government killed the girls and wants to kill your friend for that knowledge

LOLOLOL

P.S. thats only if you have Vista LOL
Last edited by Kit on Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
graffitifetish
Miss Silver Lining
Miss Silver Lining

Post by graffitifetish »

Richard in Texas wrote:I'm done with you fools.
Finally! He's gone. :D
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

Richard in Texas wrote:
Kit wrote:what a load of crap. who cares where your source was or is. You said she was willing to share everything. What is the difference in getting that info straight from her or some third party posting in on some random board? NONE. none none none. We dont know who your "secret" friend is. you posting some cave names and locations isnt going to get your little buddy killed. You are completely nuts if you think it will. Do you think the murders are going to secretly hack into your computer by knowing your screen name on here and then track back things in your computer to your buddy? if that was true whats to stop them from doing it now.. since you have stated to the world she knows who they are and where the bodies are??? your logic is sooooo messed up. Please please please just go away.
So you've just confirmed that Boss Rabbit just hides behind your skirts, then. He can't come, or won't come on to set the record straight. What a bunch of pansies you all are. All talk. No action. Just juvenile bullshit.

Your information about computers is abysmal. Although I don't give a damn, the truth is that the government has the power to put spyware on your computer to read your every keystroke. And if you think I am making that up, then you haven't bothered to keep up with the news. But I don't care. I hope they do. And I hope they find the psychopaths who did this crime. But I'm not going to hold my breath. Don't ask me to look that up either. I'm done with you fools.
Sir,

I don't know you, nor do I really desire to. I'll make this clear, White Rabbit isn't our boss. He's just the guy that runs this forum. Second, he is barly online right now as it is because he's not even in an area with good internet rightnow. Third, the man has explored more areas then most of us have and is alway up for a challange. If he has not talked to your contact it's because he's either been busy or doesn't think it's worth his time.

I'm not exactly speaking for White Rabbit but I am a personal friend of his. I'm not saying that he doesn't think this isn't important, but he certainly hasn't shared any of the information you sent him with any of us as of yet.

One final comment before I end this post, I cannot believe that everyone has continuted to allow this thread to go on as long as it has with this bull shit banter. While I have been party to it in the past I don't recall a thread going for several pages in one day of just arguing... Word of advise that I'll probably not follow tomorrow: Never argue with a fool, others cannot tell who's who.
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
Richard in Texas
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Willard wrote:
Richard in Texas wrote:

Sir,

I don't know you, nor do I really desire to. I'll make this clear, White Rabbit isn't our boss. He's just the guy that runs this forum. Second, he is barly online right now as it is because he's not even in an area with good internet rightnow. Third, the man has explored more areas then most of us have and is alway up for a challange. If he has not talked to your contact it's because he's either been busy or doesn't think it's worth his time.

I'm not exactly speaking for White Rabbit but I am a personal friend of his. I'm not saying that he doesn't think this isn't important, but he certainly hasn't shared any of the information you sent him with any of us as of yet.

One final comment before I end this post, I cannot believe that everyone has continuted to allow this thread to go on as long as it has with this bull shit banter. While I have been party to it in the past I don't recall a thread going for several pages in one day of just arguing... Word of advise that I'll probably not follow tomorrow: Never argue with a fool, others cannot tell who's who.
Since you are one of the fools I haven't addressed yet, let me say that you also don't know what you are talking about. If your boss wants to clam up and keep the information to himself; possibly because he is interested in the nearly quarter million dollar reward (compounded interest money since 1992), maybe you don't know him nearly so well as you think.

They say there is no honor among thieves. Reading all of the stupid, ignorant nonsense here only confirms it.

If you are a "personal friend" of his ask him to share the private e-mails I sent him. Then you'll know how valuable he considers your friendship. From here, it seems it doesn't count for much.

You silly, silly, silly fools.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

I think in this case Willard its really really clear.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I'm guilty of arguing with fools, more shame to me. I'm also guilty of baiting fucktards. Jump, little fucktard, jump! Want the goddam fish? Eat the goddam fish, fucktard. No, really, it's a good fish, nice fish, fishy, fishy, fishy...psyche, fucktard. You will NEVER get the fish. Stupid fucktard.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham