Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

You can talk about anything here
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Re: RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by Sertile »

horrorshow chelloveck wrote:I had difficulty reading through that page, due to the fucked up layout and all of the pointless crap stuck in here and there randomly. I was very distracted by the animated gifs and the amazing color changing images that flash every time you run your damn cursor across them.

You would think a site devoted to crime investigation would take a little more proffessional approach, instead of looking like it was composed by someone using Windows '96 while on LSD.
lol@Windows 96
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
Split
Personality
Personality

Post by Split »

horrorshow chelloveck wrote:I had difficulty reading through that page, due to the fucked up layout and all of the pointless crap stuck in here and there randomly. I was very distracted by the animated gifs and the amazing color changing images that flash every time you run your damn cursor across them.

You would think a site devoted to crime investigation would take a little more proffessional approach, instead of looking like it was composed by someone using Windows '96 while on LSD.
haha, your so right. :lol:
Kathee Baird
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by Kathee Baird »

For the record, I have other sources that put me at the parking garage besides a pshychic. The website that you are referencing is not mine. It is run by Alex.

It's time to bring Sherrill, Suzie and Stacy home!
Kathee Baird
ShadowBearer
Stubbles
Stubbles

Post by ShadowBearer »

And they are?
thrillseeker
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by thrillseeker »

Well if those women were in the caves I would think they would have been found by now. Interesting to hear the rumors though. I been following the case for a couple years. That rumor about the parking lot has been out there a while.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Kathee Baird wrote:For the record, I have other sources that put me at the parking garage besides a pshychic.
And what are they? They'd have to be AMAZING sources to override the fact that the concrete was poured by a bunch of Conco employees (or some other company) in broad daylight.

I mean, it's not a freaking movie. It's kinda hard to drag three bodies into an active construction site, at a hospital no less, and bury them in concrete without anybody noticing. I mean, it either had to be done in broad daylight and all those employees were complicit, OR it had to be somehow done at night and nobody raised an eyebrow.

And as someone who makes a habit of trespassing at construction sites, I can tell you they tend to keep more of an eye on them than that. And this is especially true at hospital construction sites because of all the HIPPA stuff--I learned that firsthand by getting threatened with a lawsuit for wandering around one.

I'm sorry to be harsh, but you should honestly be ashamed of what you're doing. You're causing or trying to cause energy to be spent somewhere pointless when it could be better spent elsewhere.

But for the record, I hope they dig it up, too. And I also hope, once they find nothing but three muddy voids, that this is your last Scooby Doo investigation.
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

White Rabbit wrote:
Kathee Baird wrote:For the record, I have other sources that put me at the parking garage besides a pshychic.
And what are they? They'd have to be AMAZING sources to override the fact that the concrete was poured by a bunch of Conco employees (or some other company) in broad daylight.

I mean, it's not a freaking movie. It's kinda hard to drag three bodies into an active construction site, at a hospital no less, and bury them in concrete without anybody noticing. I mean, it either had to be done in broad daylight and all those employees were complicit, OR it had to be somehow done at night and nobody raised an eyebrow.

And as someone who makes a habit of trespassing at construction sites, I can tell you they tend to keep more of an eye on them than that. And this is especially true at hospital construction sites because of all the HIPPA stuff--I learned that firsthand by getting threatened with a lawsuit for wandering around one.

I'm sorry to be harsh, but you should honestly be ashamed of what you're doing. You're causing or trying to cause energy to be spent somewhere pointless when it could be better spent elsewhere.

But for the record, I hope they dig it up, too. And I also hope, once they find nothing but three muddy voids, that this is your last Scooby Doo investigation.
Very well put. :D
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

You have officially lost your damn mind. Martha's Vineyard doesn't count as a source. :roll:
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

I mean, I know I'm being a gigantic asshole about this, but this whole thing with the parking garage is just painfully stupid. I mean PAINFULLY STUPID.

The parking garage they're talking about wasn't even built until September of 93. The women disappeared in June of 92.

So you're gonna tell me whoever killed them couldn't figure out something to do with them for 15 FUCKING MONTHS? And then when they finally did, they decided to pull off some covert ninja move by sneaking the bodies into an active construction site and dumping a truckload of concrete on them without any of the workers talking or anybody else noticing?

Seriously, this whole thing with the parking garage is just PAINFULLY stupid. KY3 ought to be flat-out embarassed for running that story.
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

Yep. The way i see it is if they haven't found them by now, they're either at the bottom of the ocean, chopped up into pieces, or on another planet. People just don't usually dissappear for this long and still be intact. Even if it is the Springfield Police looking for them. Atleast they eventually get something accomplished. :roll:
thrillseeker
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by thrillseeker »

THe exposure has got to be helpful though, I mean its been 15 years, somebody has to know what happened. WIth all of the rumors odds are one of them is true.
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

I doubt it. Thats the point. It's been 15 years. If they haven't been found then they're long gone. Or it's a conspiracy and they're under federal protection or something. I doubt if they're still intact. Probably ground up and fed to the hogs. :?
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Well, whatever anyone's opinion of the Springfield police, it's just bullshit that they got totally mudslinged over this Kathee Baird report that aired when there is absolutely no merit to it at all. I mean, they made the cops out like they were just being pigheaded and lazy in that report. The truth is, they just know this thing is crap.

I mean, for what she's suggesting to be true:

1. Whoever killed them had to hang on to the bodies for over a year and not let them rot to pieces. That means either in a freezer or just sealed up somewhere where nothing could get to them. Already, that's improbable as all hell. Most killers would dispose of the body as quickly as possible.

2. Rather than dispose of the bodies in an easier way, like grinding them up, burying them somewhere, or boiling them to pieces... They snuck them into a construction site and somehow had concrete poured over them. And not just indiscriminate concrete, the concrete actually making up one of the floors--part of the actual construction process.

And the cops get slammed for doubting that? That's not right.
thrillseeker
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by thrillseeker »

Yea it would make more sense somewhere else. I mean its the ozarks, plenty of places that wouldnt be found even without going to all the other trouble. I think finding out who and why would be easier than actually finding the women. Just one of those mysteries that may never be solved.
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

thrillseeker wrote:Yea it would make more sense somewhere else. I mean its the ozarks, plenty of places that wouldnt be found even without going to all the other trouble. I think finding out who and why would be easier than actually finding the women. Just one of those mysteries that may never be solved.
Exactly. There are so many places around here to hide things and people and whatever.... Not counting the fact that they may not even bo on this continent.