Introduction

You can talk about anything here
JCM1959
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Introduction

Post by JCM1959 »

Hello all, I would like to introduce myself. I live in San Antonio, TX and think the site is brilliant. I stumbled onto the site somehow through the Suburban Underground Vedders website. I enjoy the fact that this website/forum is fairly interactive as a lot of Urban Speleology websites I have been to are not.
Exploring abandoned places has always been a facination of mine since I was a kid and only recently has this facination given me the urge to start exploring again. The last time I went out exploring was in 1988 where we were checking out an old "asylum" north of San Antonio and while we were there intercepted by a Sherriff Dept. "Occult Squad". This put a pretty nasty scare into me for these long years.

If there is anyone from the South Texas region that has some interesting sites to go check out PM me as pretty much all the ones I can think of are becoming parking lots faster than I can find them.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

RE: Introduction

Post by White Rabbit »

Hey, man. Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the compliments :)
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

RE: Introduction

Post by Kit »

Welcome to the site! its wonderful to have you here. If you find anything post lots of pics .. i come here for the view :)
Kit wrote:I am old