Where is it?

You can talk about anything here
dawgchain
The Pumkin King
The Pumkin King

Where is it?

Post by dawgchain »

Shouldn't there be a topic in here about updateing with some pics of teh '06 BBQ? under sertiles blog, or Memory Machine? or even the main page? Where is this Update?
----------This space for rent----------
Mindscape
The Leprechaun
The Leprechaun

RE: Where is it?

Post by Mindscape »

Well, the pics are in a string in the Main section, but you're right. I think they'd do really well as a separate addition, to one of the blogs. Recording posteriors for posterity, and all that.
"I'm going deeper underground.
There's too much panic in this town."
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Re: Where is it?

Post by Sertile »

Well, I took plenty of pics of the BBQ, but none of them came out particularly well. Besides, the BBQ was WR's ball of wax. I'm sure he'll be blogging all about it, and probably adding a huge gallery, as soon as he gets time.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: Where is it?

Post by White Rabbit »

There will be a blog entry and probably a section on the website about it. However, due to the fact that I'm already about 10 blog entries behind and that we're in the middle of moving to a different host, the BBQ update got pushed down on the priority list. :(

I gotta get the site moved first, really. Our current host has made a horrible little policy change, and I can't even update the Gallery to add a Underground BBQ 2006 section if I wanted to. (Actually, I could, but it would take hours and hours because I would have to add one picture at a time under Powweb's new policy).

So, yeah. Let me get us moved, then we'll get to that.
piplnr65656
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Where is it?

Post by piplnr65656 »

There are a few blogs I am looking forward to. Like the great high speed underground adventure.