The best music ever made

You can talk about anything here
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

The best music ever made

Post by SubLunar »

Greetings comrades.

I am happy to present unto you on this very day fresh new music which I have birthed from my very own loins. I've been gestating musically for, well, a couple decades now and have only excreted some little bits and pieces to the general public thus far. I figured it's time to start letting some of the new/complete stuff make it to the internet because if I die or face some other equally incapacitating fate, then I'll be really pissed that I didn't release anything when it was so close to being done.

The first tune has been uploaded to my new bandcamp page today. It's called Outermission, it's from the first upcoming album and you can listen to it here:

https://sublunarmusic.bandcamp.com/

There's actually two albums of material which are mostly complete at this time:

-Album 1 (title TBD) is basically a psychedelic sewer dance party trip out mega mix or something (for reference, Outermission is from this album). It features generally chill tunes, background noise, lofi sounds and beats along with assorted trippy ass shit and wacky guitars. I'm not entirely sure when the first album will be properly released but the material is already written and "recorded" and currently in the first take/rough draft/demo phase. I'll be working on mixing and mastering it as I have time, hopefully to be completed within the next month or three(?).

A small handful of friends have received the full "rough draft" version of album #1 already and can attest to its existence.

-Album 2 (title TBD) is all metal/hardcore because fuck pop music/culture/other humans in general. To be completed and released immediately following Album 1.

-Album 3 is being devised and will probably end up more like the first one, but even betterer.

I've been making music since always. Music is my #1 hobby/passion from a creative perspective. Photography is dumb but I do it anyway because I figured I might as well capture/document the awesome locations I've explored along the way.

I don't think I've ever promoted/discussed my music here before but if you've been stalking me, you may have come across samples of my older/less awesome tunes on this soundcloud page.

https://soundcloud.com/sublunarstl

If you want to get a taste of my metal/hardcore tunes, watch my exploration video of Forest Park Hospital from 2012. Updated versions of those songs will be on Album 2 and they will be even more ass-kickery.

Feel free to tell me how much you hate 100% of the music that is, and will be, posted to this thread. I don't really care what anyone thinks -unless you like it. Then your opinion is valid because it is awesome and you are correct for thinking so.
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Re: The best music ever made

Post by mindwaave »

I dig the occasionally offbeat drums, then that great bass reverb at the end, and think the cover art is perfect. Looking forward to your future releases & musical experimentation!
SubLunar wrote:is all metal/hardcore because fuck pop music/culture/other humans in general. To be completed and released immediately following Album 1.
effin ayy, señor
Preservation over plunder.
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Post by slow_walker »

This is my kind of music!! Cannot wait to hear more. Excellent job, Sub
Chris
King of the Man Bugs!
King of the Man Bugs!

Post by Chris »

I have been really enjoying what I've listened to so far, Sub. Nice work!
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: The best music ever made

Post by SubLunar »

Thank you my dudes. I'm going to be putting up some more very soon. Just can't stop re-working things here and there before the final quality recording(s).
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Here's the newest best music ever made:

intermission
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Post by mindwaave »