Possible Idea for a new forum topic

For things related to the site itself -- updates, problems, bugs, requests
Quintz71
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Possible Idea for a new forum topic

Post by Quintz71 »

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but how about a possibly a "gear" forum topic. It can have seperate headings of possibly packs, flashlights, cameras and accessories. etc??
My biggest fear in life is that when I die my wife will sell my stuff for what I said I paid for it.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: Possible Idea for a new forum topic

Post by White Rabbit »

I've thought about it a few times. With as dead as Main is already, though, I was always afraid it would completely kill that forum. Maybe, I don't know.
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Re: Possible Idea for a new forum topic

Post by Willard »

White Rabbit wrote:I've thought about it a few times. With as dead as Main is already, though, I was always afraid it would completely kill that forum. Maybe, I don't know.
Actually I think it would be rather helpful. Though it may end up being more dead than the Main forum is already, you have a Other forum which pretty much takes away from Main. I've seen other sites with at least one forum that is pretty much dead but they have rather helpful information in them.

Just my thoughts.

Don't know how well it would work but you could try creating a pole in all of the forums about having a gear forum (I'd say ditch the main forum because it seems like that is pretty much what it is is a gear forum).
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
Former User #2
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Possible Idea for a new forum topic

Post by Former User #2 »

I agree i would really like to see a gear forum. We could post reviews of new equipment we have purchased. Even have a thread of used gear for sale maybe.

It would also be a good way to promote safety for some of the new kids who have no equipment.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Re: RE: Possible Idea for a new forum topic

Post by cobcob »

gmrviper wrote:I have no equipment.
So mine IS bigger! No contest! :lol:

Joking aside, it would be handy to have a nice reference around for when I'm buying new gear, reviews etc. would be good.
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

gmrviper wrote:I agree i would really like to see a gear forum. We could post reviews of new equipment we have purchased. Even have a thread of used gear for sale maybe.

It would also be a good way to promote safety for some of the new kids who have no equipment.
I would have to second that especially with as much stuff as gmrviper and tiamat buy. Everytime I go to work viper has something new. He will finally be useful if there's a gear thread. :D
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
Former User #2
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Former User #2 »

Me being useful would be an odd concept.