I freakin' hate the way attachments get stacked!

For things related to the site itself -- updates, problems, bugs, requests
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

I freakin' hate the way attachments get stacked!

Post by Sertile »

Okay, so I'm attaching these pics to the Underground BBQ thread, and I have them all named and numbered in a logical, sequential order... UBBQ1, 2, 3, etc. So I attach the files in that order, and when I preview post they come out in reverse order. I freaking hate that, because I always forget the order is reversed and then I have to go back and do it all again in reverse so the pictures will come out in the right order when I post. Is there any way of tweaking this feature so attachments post in the order you attach them?
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: I freakin

Post by White Rabbit »

They don't post in the order you attach them? They always have for me. I think the order it shows them in when you're typing the message is reversed, though.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

I don't know, I'm really confused.

I attached them in order (1,2,3), then when I did "preview message" they showed up in reverse (3,2,1). So I deleted them and attached them again, this time in reverse (3,2,1) thinking that would make them show up in sequential order (1,2,3), but when I finished posting they STILL came out backward (3,2,1).

I think it outsmarted me.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Post by slow_walker »

I completely agree with Sertile. I don't know what the hell I'm doing wrong, but the preview is always backwards so I spend 10 minutes deleting and reattaching them just so that half the time they still post backwards. It somehow confuses me too.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Okay. I think it's that when you preview your post, it shows them backwards, even though they won't post that way. So, for now, just ignore what it shows in the preview post screen.

I'll see if I can figure out how to fix that so it displays them right in the preview.