No, I don't want to preview my post

For things related to the site itself -- updates, problems, bugs, requests
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

No, I don't want to preview my post

Post by BROUSER »

I'm sure you have better things to do, but you mentioned sometime back that you would like to get rid of this but were unable to. Any changes in that situation?
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: No, I don

Post by White Rabbit »

I'm not sure what you're talking about, exactly. What do you mean about having to preview your posts?
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

"click here to view your post" or click here to return to forum, after you submit a post.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Oh yeah, that. Well, the only way to get rid of that screen currently is to remove the picture attachment hack. There's actually no way to do it with both of them due to some screwy way that Internet Explorer (I don't know about Firefox) handles URLs.

HOWEVER... As I am about to start coding our own forum from scratch, this will most definitely be eliminated in the new one. Because I dislike that screen. It's a dialup-wasting feature.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

cool
― Ken Ham
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

a big thanks from all us Dial Upers
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead