Hard time getting to forum

For things related to the site itself -- updates, problems, bugs, requests
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Hard time getting to forum

Post by gimpface »

Anytime I go to UO at work and try to go to the forums, it screws up on me. Lately I've been wasting company time by going through the UNF's board and hitting their link to the forums... for some reason that works ok. WTF?
Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: Hard time getting to forum

Post by White Rabbit »

Yeah, I've kinda been getting something similar going on here. It sounds like some sort of funky cookie issue, although I'm pretty sure it's related to the migration from when our host got bought out. Because there's been lots of problems that they're still trying to get straightened out.

You might try clearing out your cookies when that happens and then see if it lets you bring it up. That's been temporarily clearing it up for me anyway.

Hopefully this stuff will get straightened out with the new company. There's some behind the scenese problems that you guys haven't seen that are REALLY REALLY bad. If they don't take care of it, we're going to have to switch hosts altogether, which is a headache I am not looking forward to.
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Re: Hard time getting to forum

Post by gimpface »

Roger. I'll give that a shot.
Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!
Spectral
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Hard time getting to forum

Post by Spectral »

The forums were doing crazy crap for me a while back too. I couldn't access anything through just undergroundozarks.com/forum; instead I had to always use undergroundozarks.com/forum/index.php. Weird huh? I also had experienced a pretty big hangup when I tried to reply to something a minute ago...