06-07-06 Upgraded forum, report errors!

For things related to the site itself -- updates, problems, bugs, requests
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

06-07-06 Upgraded forum, report errors!

Post by White Rabbit »

You guys know the drill by now. New version of phpbb came out, so I had to upgrade the forum yet again.

If you notice anything not working right or get any errors, post here or message me.
Last edited by White Rabbit on Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Re: 06-07-06 Upgraded forum, report errors!

Post by slow_walker »

Hey WR, I can't get images added to my posts. I can go through the whole process of adding attachments and I can see them added properly if I preview my post, but after I submit the images I attached aren't there. Even after editing and re-attaching them they don't show up. :(
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

slow_walker wrote:Hey WR, I can't get images added to my posts. I can go through the whole process of adding attachments and I can see them added properly if I preview my post, but after I submit the images I attached aren't there. Even after editing and re-attaching them they don't show up. :(
Fixed. :)
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Funky new error message. Whenever I do an unread msgs search, and then immediately do another, it tells me I can't do another one so quickly. How annoying! About the only thing I can do at my age any more back to back is searches.
"You cannot make another search so soon after your last; please try again in a short while."
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

BROUSER wrote:Funky new error message. Whenever I do an unread msgs search, and then immediately do another, it tells me I can't do another one so quickly. How annoying! About the only thing I can do at my age any more back to back is searches.
"You cannot make another search so soon after your last; please try again in a short while."
Yeah. That was a new feature installed as part of the last update. It's supposed to prevent someone from hammering the search page over and over (like many times a second) just to max out our database query limit. Since we've never really had a problem with that, I went ahead and turned it off for now, so you should be able to search like you used to.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Thanks!
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham