Spell Check

For things related to the site itself -- updates, problems, bugs, requests
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: Spell Check

Post by White Rabbit »

ARLT1YJ wrote:Whenever I type in this text box and misspell a word, I get a red line under the misspelled text.

I just began using Mozilla Firefox instead of MS Explorer... so that could've also been the reason change.
Yeah, I didn't add anything. That's all Firefox :P
ARLT1YJ
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by ARLT1YJ »

So far, Firefox is 10x better than MS IE... I'd reccommend it to anyone that's tired of Gate's programs. I've only found one program that doesn't run so well on Mozilla, so IE is still an option for work-related stuff.
Curor
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Spell Check

Post by Curor »

Firefox is also safer, because hackers exploit ie users, and it tends to load pages faster. What program is it that does not work with Firefox?
Everyone else who lets me ride on their dinosaur calls me Carlos.
ARLT1YJ
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by ARLT1YJ »

Retail Link... it's WMT's inventory management software.
dogpatchexpert
Someone Say Dogpatch?
Someone Say Dogpatch?

Post by dogpatchexpert »

Firefox used to be alot safer but now spyware companies are getting smarter and getting around Firefox like crazy, but i would much rather use Firefox over ie any day. :lol:

And plus i am using Ubuntu so i don't have much of a choice. Firefox or Opera thats about it.
Dogpatch Expert
Curor
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Curor »

dogpatchexpert wrote:Firefox used to be alot safer but now spyware companies are getting smarter and getting around Firefox like crazy
Really? I have not had any problems with spy ware.
dogpatchexpert
Someone Say Dogpatch?
Someone Say Dogpatch?

Post by dogpatchexpert »

well i over exaggerated it a bit. I found some spy ware on my windows computer the other day and blamed Firefox for letting it through. I shouldn't blamed Firefox, ie would have done the same thing :o

but i remember when firefox first came out and got popular for windows and it wouldn't let any thing through. Yet the programmers that are makeing these exceptions and back door programs. Will always find a way to ruin something good. Its a circle :lol:
Dogpatch Expert
Curor
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Spell Check

Post by Curor »

It really is too bad that Firefox is becoming more susceptible to pop ups and things like that. I still do not have the same problems with Firefox that I did with IE but more window do appear than when Firefox was new.

The flip side is that it is also becoming more functional. I like how tor works with the tor button extension, and freecorder has one that is really handy.