Double Posts

For things related to the site itself -- updates, problems, bugs, requests
FiReDiVeR
I Need A Title!
I Need A Title!

Double Posts

Post by FiReDiVeR »

How do you delete double posts? I know when you run the mouse over edit, a flash text comes up with EDIT/DELETE, but I can't find a delete. My double post is in the Main Forum under the thread- Most disturbing thing you've found exploring.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: Double Posts

Post by White Rabbit »

Actually, deleting posts has been disabled for as long as I can remember, so I'm the only one who can do it. The main reason it's like that is to prevent someone from getting hacked off and going back and deleting all their posts. I pretty much delete double posts as I see them. And I'd probably delete any other post that someone wanted to have deleted, within reason.
Last edited by White Rabbit on Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Re: Double Posts

Post by Sertile »

There's a triple-poster up now on the Arkansas forum, under the Snowball thread.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

RE: Double Posts

Post by Willard »

Hehe speaking of deleating posts remember what's his name that owns dogpatch? Getting pissed and editing all the posts he ever wrote so we wouldn't know what he had said. Hehe... all because I told the News-Leader about Dogpatch. :P
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude