I like it!

For things related to the site itself -- updates, problems, bugs, requests
Barracuda
Saucy
Saucy

I like it!

Post by Barracuda »

Just wanted to tell ya I love the new bunny dots! And I noticed you've been blogging like crazy! yay!
Underdog
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS

RE: I like it!

Post by Underdog »

Yeah, I like this system alot better. It's much more easier to read the fonts.
"I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life." -Jack Bauer
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: I like it!

Post by White Rabbit »

Yeah... It's not 100% done (like anything ever is). I'd like to try and find a way to make the rabbitheads go to 1000 posts without it being really complicated.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

Wow... just when I thought there couldn't possibly be any more rabbit heads on this site. Think you could turn all the emoticons into bunnies while you're at it? :P

I also noticed the blogging frenzy the other day. It looks like I've got plenty of reading material as soon as I have the time. Caught up yet?
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Sertile wrote:Wow... just when I thought there couldn't possibly be any more rabbit heads on this site. Think you could turn all the emoticons into bunnies while you're at it? :P
I have had a backburner plan to make all the emoticons bunny-based, believe it or not :P
I also noticed the blogging frenzy the other day. It looks like I've got plenty of reading material as soon as I have the time. Caught up yet?
Nope! I'm still behind two entries. Soon to be at least three, since I'm headed to St. Louis tomorrow to do some exploring.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

I have had a backburner plan to make all the emoticons bunny-based, believe it or not
You're a fiend.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
KansasCity
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

Post by KansasCity »

What about the rabbit heads, did you already have those in mind too?
I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary.

Aka Gringo Loco on KcUrbex.org and UER
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Well, kinda. When I first made the original ranks, I tried to do some rabbit-head ones, but I couldn't make any that jived right. Your post inspired me to try again, and I made some that I think look okay this time.