Upgraded forum again, report errors

For things related to the site itself -- updates, problems, bugs, requests
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Upgraded forum again, report errors

Post by White Rabbit »

Once again, a new version of the forum came out and we had to update for security reasons.

If you notice any wackiness, please post here or PM me and let me know.

(This, as usual, does not include the recurring DEBUG MODE error.)
Last edited by White Rabbit on Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
whipping_post
The Corruptor
The Corruptor

RE: Upgraded forum again, report errors

Post by whipping_post »

It's been running a bit slow but I'm not sure if that's on my end or on Powweb's end. I feel like I'm on a dialup again.
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: Upgraded forum again, report errors

Post by White Rabbit »

That should just be something on Powweb's end. Nothing in the update should've affected the speed anyway.
Barracuda
Saucy
Saucy

Post by Barracuda »

When I clicked on the 'previous' page button my new page loaded in grey. The background was grey with black letters and black boxes around the avatars. It looked like a negative.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Barracuda wrote:When I clicked on the 'previous' page button my new page loaded in grey. The background was grey with black letters and black boxes around the avatars. It looked like a negative.
Yup, that's another slowness issue. It sounds like, because of the slowness and stuff timing out, that it didn't load the CSS file for you that time. The CSS file contains all the stuff like background information and font colors and stuff.