The DEBUG mode errors.

For things related to the site itself -- updates, problems, bugs, requests
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

The DEBUG mode errors.

Post by White Rabbit »

Trust me, fellas, if you think this problem is making you irritated, I can assure you I'm way beyond that. Not only is it annoying, but I get the added bonus of continually arguing with smarmy Powweb forum moderators about whether this is on their end or on my end.

Regardless, this IS something on their end. Something with Powweb (whether it be the slow response time on our cluster or just a glitch with their mySQL server) is causing the DEBUG mode error. It's causing our database tables to become corrupt, and it just gets progressively worse until I can repair the tables. That fixes it for a few hours, but as you can see, it continues to happen.

I suspect the fact that this hasn't been fixed yet has a lot to do with the fact that Powweb tech support was off for New Year's. Hopefully, they'll get caught up and get this resolved.

Until then, we're just gonna have to ride out this annoying crap, and I'll do my best to clean up the multiple posts.
whipping_post
The Corruptor
The Corruptor

RE: The DEBUG mode errors.

Post by whipping_post »

Thanks WR. I knew it wasn't on this end since it was a SQL error but it's gotten much worse since about noon. Now it's hard to log in, if one can at all, but we shall keep plugging along as always. If most of us can break rules and laws and wait patiently to get into some place, this should be easy.
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign.