Gallery Mouseover

For things related to the site itself -- updates, problems, bugs, requests
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Gallery Mouseover

Post by Sertile »

Okay, I don't like to complain because I know it's hard work maintaining a site like this, and this is REALLY minor, but I noticed a long time ago that when you mouseover the "Gallery" icon it says "Gallery," but when you mouseover the Forum icon... it also says gallery. Just thought I'd finally get around to pointing that out. Should take about 2 seconds to fix.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Fixed. I just didn't change the ALT text on it when I added the new buttons up there a while back. I never noticed it because I use Firefox and never see them.
darkcloud617
Sir Talks-a-lot
Sir Talks-a-lot

Post by darkcloud617 »

(i know off topic) but Firefox is amazing... sry just had to say that.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Re: Gallery Mouseover

Post by Sertile »

You don't see what on Firefox? The mouseover text, or the links themselves?

I use IE7 Beta, which I'm pretty happy with, but there are a couple of issues I'm hoping get worked out for the final release.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Sertile wrote:You don't see what on Firefox? The mouseover text, or the links themselves?
In Firefox, the ALT text (the mouseover text you're talking about) on an image doesn't come up when you hover over them like it does in IE. That's what I meant. The only time you see that ALT text in Firefox is when the image doesn't load or something. I wish it did do that in Firefox, though, because sometimes there's stuff there you might want to read.
KansasCity
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

RE: Gallery Mouseover

Post by KansasCity »

I was wondering if you could make the galleries like uer so that clicking on a pictue advances to the next one.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: RE: Gallery Mouseover

Post by White Rabbit »

KansasCity wrote:I was wondering if you could make the galleries like uer so that clicking on a pictue advances to the next one.
Hmm... That's probably do-able. I'll look into that.
youthsonic
Urban Perversion
Urban Perversion

Post by youthsonic »

White Rabbit wrote:The only time you see that ALT text in Firefox is when the image doesn't load or something. I wish it did do that in Firefox, though, because sometimes there's stuff there you might want to read.
You can also right-click on the image and go to properties, or you can just right-click in the page and go to view page info, then the media tab. You'll see the Alt-Text there
"fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"