Speedbump

For things related to the site itself -- updates, problems, bugs, requests
Barracuda
Saucy
Saucy

Speedbump

Post by Barracuda »

I was running around on your bitchin' site like I do all day long every day when something tripped me. I tried to reply to a post and it made me log in again before I could go on. Is this a new feature or a bug?
"Now, get your hand back on your penis and resume jerking." -Fiti
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

RE: Speedbump

Post by BROUSER »

I had to log back on too. I think it was right after WR did the update, so we may have gotten bumped when he did that.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I had to log back on too. I think it was right after WR did the update, so we may have gotten bumped when he did that.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Yeah... The upgrade to the forum did some new stuff to the auto-login feature. So, everyone that had it set so they auto-login to the forum when they pull it up will have to log in again (but only once as long as you click the "Automatically log me into the forum" thing).

If, however, you keep having to log in even after clicking that, let me know, because that means something is broken with it. But as far as I know, it just reset everyone's auto-login.