UE groups in Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Urban exploration outside of the Ozarks area
Chillindave
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

UE groups in Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Post by Chillindave »

Hey, I'm fixin to be making a trip down to Grapevine, TX which is pretty much between Dallas/Fort Worth and I was wondering if there are any UE groups down there I could meet up with to do some exploring. I'll be down there July4th weekend with my fiancee, which she will be visiting family. That crap gets boring quick, so someone help me out! Haha.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

RE: UE groups in Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Post by White Rabbit »

I know the guy at:

http://www.texploration.org

I don't really remember, but I think they're based out of the Dallas area. Email him and tell him what you're wanting to do. I'll email him as well so he knows you're not just another random person wanting to explore.
mechfreak57
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: UE groups in Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Post by mechfreak57 »

Chillindave wrote:Hey, I'm fixin to be making a trip down to Grapevine, TX which is pretty much between Dallas/Fort Worth and I was wondering if there are any UE groups down there I could meet up with to do some exploring. I'll be down there July4th weekend with my fiancee, which she will be visiting family. That crap gets boring quick, so someone help me out! Haha.
hey if your still around or anything i run a sort of UE group of me and 2 other friends in the next town over, Southlake. lots of neat stuff out here if your willing to go out in the deep woods instead of an urban spraw. just send me a PM. when you were there you probably saw the old grain mill ( you can see it from the airport!). its the only really big thing around, but that metal skin is not original. the mill was burned down 10 years ago this oct. but it stayed standing sans the skin, which was solid rusted anyway. way to unsafe to climb and the owner wolnt let anyone in the property, though you could get good shots walking around the fence.

anyway just drop me a line and ill get back to you if your gonna come around.

***a little piece of history here is this is the town where bonnie and clyde shot those 2 motocycle cops! but unlike in the movie, the area was nothing like open farmland, this town is in the middle of the cross timbers forest!
The objective of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other sorry bastard die for his.
-Gen. Patton
downhil
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: UE groups in Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Post by downhil »

im still out here.