Denver International Airport

Urban exploration outside of the Ozarks area
cooldog1
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Denver International Airport

Post by cooldog1 »

Has anyone been to Denver International Airport? There are weird murals and masonic stuff there and there are alot of weird stuff about it on the internet. There is supposedly alot of underground areas there. Anyone been there to explore? You should see the murals.....weird and creepy stuff!
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Re: Denver International Airport

Post by BROUSER »

Been through there couple of times. Didn't make much of an impression.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
piplnr65656
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by piplnr65656 »

BROUSER wrote:Been through there couple of times. Didn't make much of an impression.
Ditto, I flew through that airport every other weekend for about 2 years. The artwork in the subway tunnel is kind of neet and the stuff in the center of terminal C is neat. Hell now that I think about it there is stuff all over that airport.
cooldog1
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by cooldog1 »

Did you happen to see how odd the artwork is? If you really look at it, it is just scary. Kids in coffins, a large Darth Vader guy with a large sword, machine gun and a face mask standing over women and children, what are they trying to convey to travelers through the airport, certainly not hey have a nice day, just very wierd and depressing for an airport and the gargoyles that are on the walls at the baggage pick up and all the masonic symbols made into the flooring and on the capstone it says March 19, 1994 and lists the "NEW WORLD" airport commission (new world? that was freaky) and strange phrases in another language made into the flooring. Just very peculiar for an airport. Went to the internet after the trip through there with a layover and found all types of strange stuff. Found pics on the inernet of the murals and it said that apparently some were so weird that the airport had someone paint over some of the scenes. One was of two large buildings on fire and it looked like the twin towers. Women with babies in coffins, a child in a coffin with a bible, lines of sad looking people being herded along, etc. Why put this in an airport? Why all the masonic stuff? Why the strange phrases in a another language at a US airport? Just freaked me out when I was there and after researching on the internet it freaks me out even more. I won't go through there again. I'll go out of my way to avoid it. I understand there is huge underground areas and offices etc. under there. I would like to see that but the place just is too wierd even for me to explore. If you travel through there, ck out all this stuff. It won't make you feel good, just a strange bunch of stuff, I have never encountered anything like this.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Denver_cat.htm

pics you just have to click the thumbnails
Kit wrote:I am old
silverstreak
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by silverstreak »

These are or are not links to the pics? I read these ARE NOT the pics of Denver, but are comparable to them I am correct right?
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

RE: Denver International Airport

Post by Kit »

it says: Please note that the Poussin painting is NOT at the Denver Airport

then it says: The catalogue of our copyrighted photos of the airport is HERE

which that link takes you to those thumbnails

and below the thumbnails it says: These photographs from the Denver Airport are orginal...

That with the fact that those pics look just like what the other posts describe... i would say they ARE from the airport :)
Kit wrote:I am old
fsp
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Denver International Airport

Post by fsp »

I've heard the rumors about something
under Denvers airport, and it doesnt surprise
me, because even since the cold war Denver
has been a major relocation center for
continuity of government, and a major
regional center for FEMA.

They also have this place about thirty miles
away..
http://lakewood-colorado.org/business_p ... center.asp

Heres some info from the FEMA communications network.
08 Denver Federal Center, Building 7, Denver, CO 80225
COMSTA: WGY908 DENVER, CO. (1st. Alternate N.C.S.)
AV: 887-1345/1590/1691/1692
Denver is the alternate control center for the gov
if Washington DC/Maryland region were attacked
by a foreign power.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuity_of_government

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/03/ ... 2530.shtml

There a dozens of places like that in the country.