Let's go out west!

Urban exploration outside of the Ozarks area
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Let's go out west!

Post by slow_walker »

Hey if any of you guys would like to arrange to pay for a group of us to go here then I would definately go. http://www.amwest-travel.com/awt_antelope.html
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Re: Let

Post by BROUSER »

I want to do canyon country. I've read quite a bit about it, very dangerous but beautiful
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
piplnr65656
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: Let's go out west!

Post by piplnr65656 »

slow_walker wrote:Hey if any of you guys would like to arrange to pay for a group of us to go here then I would definately go. http://www.amwest-travel.com/awt_antelope.html
While you are there you should run over to havasu falls as it is only a two day hike from there.
piplnr65656
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: Let

Post by piplnr65656 »

BROUSER wrote:I want to do canyon country. I've read quite a bit about it, very dangerous but beautiful
What part do you want to go to? Canyon lands is nice but Arches National park is better. If you are ever in the moab area you need to go to goblin valley. It will scare the shit out of you kids but that place is awsome. Lake powel is cool lots of canyons and indian stuff to check out.

If you guys are serious about wanting to meet up out there we are planing a trip for late fall to the western colorado eastern utah area to visit family.
SlyFoxx
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Let's go out west!

Post by SlyFoxx »

Wow what a kewl place! I've been to the arches nat'l pk but not the reservation. It wud be a great vacation visit or roadtrip visit.