Plano, TX. tunnels

Urban exploration outside of the Ozarks area
the Bow-man
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Plano, TX. tunnels

Post by the Bow-man »

For all of those in the DFW area, there are some tunnels you might want to check out if you are ever in Plano.
On the south end of Collin Creek Mall there are three very large drainage tunnels that run underneath the mall. They are big enough to drive a semi thru, but what's better is there are several smaller tunnels that shoot off from the main tunnel that run under the entire city! I used to search for suspects down there while I was a police officer. I followed one about 3/4 of a mile until my flashlight ran down and I was out of radio range.
For those who are interested, email me off-list or whatever and I'll send you some better details.
Split
Personality
Personality

RE: Plano, TX. tunnels

Post by Split »

I'll be down there in a few weekends for Edgefest! I would love to gather up some old friends and check that out while I am there if I have time. PM me some details if you don't mind. Thanks!
mechfreak57
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Plano, TX. tunnels

Post by mechfreak57 »

i would check it out, but i dont think i can since im moving up to Kansas City in like 2 weeks.
The objective of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other sorry bastard die for his.
-Gen. Patton