New to the club! OKC AREA

Urban exploration in Oklahoma
oktexin
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

New to the club! OKC AREA

Post by oktexin »

Ran across this urban exploring thing not to long ago at work. Never knew there was an actual term for it. I would love to get to know people in the OKC area and get together to see some sites! So here is my " just wanted to say HI" post. LETS GO PLAY!
kante
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: New to the club! OKC AREA

Post by kante »

Same here - cam across this site a few days ago. So there is my "hi everybody", i am looking forward to see what can be done in OKC. :)
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Post by slow_walker »

Welcome to the board you guys! Glad you stumbled across us. Although I got to warn you we don't have a whole lot of active members in OKLA at the moment. So I'm hoping you guys check out the other areas of the board and start some Oklahoma adventures that you can post about.
oktexin
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: New to the club! OKC AREA

Post by oktexin »

Kante! I live in Midwest City. If you are close to OKC then maybe we could hook up and go exploring in the metro. There are a couple places I am trying to get more info on. Same goes to anyone else in the metro.
kante
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by kante »

That sounds good! What do you have in mind around here?
oktexin
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by oktexin »

I have heard of some abandoned schools in the area. There are also rumors of a purple church in spencer. Havent found it yet but would love to take a look. Do you have any ideas?
kante
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by kante »

Not really about places here in the city, no. I know there are some ghost towns around here in OK, which i planned to go to soon... Abandoned School also do sound nice though. Shoot me a message if you will, maybe we can get something going next weekend or so...
OKCEXP
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by OKCEXP »

If you are new then you must see the Red Ridge Estate. I have posted a link to it in previous postings, check it out! nw5oth and lincoln right off I-44
Exploring the off limits of OKC
OKCEXP
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by OKCEXP »

The abandonned schools such as the former douglas HS are heavily guarded seriously don't go there if you don't want to see a cop!
Exploring the off limits of OKC