Buried car in Tulsa

Urban exploration in Oklahoma
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Re: Buried car in Tulsa

Post by ropingk »

I work right down the road form the Fenton Plant adn word has it it may be gone in less than 4 months????
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
OC_Subiewrench
Veritas
Veritas

RE: Buried car in Tulsa

Post by OC_Subiewrench »

Perhaps this will save them....
Attachments
'08_Challenger.jpg
Watch where you're goin! Crazy drunk pedestrian!
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

It could if they can price it to where the normal person can afford it---if they stick a $30,000 price on it I dont think it will help
Its really hard to belive that a Pick Up can cost you in the $40,000 range for something to work with and get it banged up
If they caould keep it in say the $20,000 it might help she sure is a pretty thing 8)
bugo
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by bugo »

I didn't go to the unveiling because I didn't want to pay for tickets, but I watched it on TV. The morons shouldn't have buried the car! They could have put it in a mini storage unit and it would have been in fairly good shape, but nooooo, they had to bury it. Dumbasses. Anyway, that new Challenger is the coolest car to come along in years. I also saw a mockup of a new 'Cuda, so maybe the new owners of Chrysler will reintroduce the Plymouth marque and they will introduce the Cuda. I want mine to be a 6.1 or 6.4 Hemi with a 6 speed manual, in Plum Crazy.
OC_Subiewrench
Veritas
Veritas

Post by OC_Subiewrench »

I like the Cuda and Challenger models , but those dumbasses really buggered the Charger line. Worse than in the 80's when they were compacts , at least then they still had 2 doors . a 4dr. charger , Blasphemy!
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

some body best do something the ford mustang is just running all by itself
bugo
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by bugo »

ropingk wrote:some body best do something the ford mustang is just running all by itself
They're coming out with a new Camaro in a couple of years and possibly a new GTO.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

They released the GTO here a while back bit it didn't go over as well here as it did in Australia where it was sold as the Monaro (vintage Aussie muscle car)
Not sure whether it was the lack of retro styling or the insane price tag on it that turned people off... I love them personally, but then again, I spent a few years drooling over them in Australia before they released them in the US
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

When they stick thoese price tags on them that no body can afford it just kills all the excitment you would think someone could see that :?
bugo
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by bugo »

cobcob wrote:They released the GTO here a while back bit it didn't go over as well here as it did in Australia where it was sold as the Monaro (vintage Aussie muscle car)
Not sure whether it was the lack of retro styling or the insane price tag on it that turned people off... I love them personally, but then again, I spent a few years drooling over them in Australia before they released them in the US
Insane price tag? $33k is a bargain for 400 horsepower.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

-shrugs-
still more than I'd ever be willing to pay...
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
OC_Subiewrench
Veritas
Veritas

Post by OC_Subiewrench »

The whole pony car deal was giant engine , small car platform , and low price..
in 1969 you could get a stripped down dodge coronet with rubber floor mats instead of carpet , no radio , and a 440 all for about 3 grand , give or take... Those were the days!
bugo
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by bugo »

OC_Subiewrench wrote:The whole pony car deal was giant engine , small car platform , and low price..
in 1969 you could get a stripped down dodge coronet with rubber floor mats instead of carpet , no radio , and a 440 all for about 3 grand , give or take... Those were the days!
You're talking about the Coronet Super Bee, one of the baddest cars ever built.
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

you could get a pontiac Lemans (which was a poor mans GTO) with the preformance package in 1971 for like $2400---it came wiht factory dule exhaust a 4 BBr carb the pontiac 400 small block and a posi read end---it wasnt the Judge but it ran well
OC_Subiewrench
Veritas
Veritas

Post by OC_Subiewrench »

so where are those now ? Nowhere to be found . 30G for a new GTO is insane. the G-6 is dumb looking and only comes in automatic . Now thatI mention that , what happened to the manual transmission? it's being phased out or something.. and a DSG transmission is NOT a manual , I don't care what anyone says . The new car market sucks now.