Spooky Houses

Urban exploration in Arkansas
dogpatchexpert
Someone Say Dogpatch?
Someone Say Dogpatch?

Spooky Houses

Post by dogpatchexpert »

(This houses i have permission to enter)

The old Smith House

The old smith house was trown down by the city about a month ago. I went there with the permission of the owner. He gave me a key chain that had some old key they where all pad lock keys. All the doors did not have a door knob they where are broken by teens that where dared to go there. lol i did when i was 13. As i entered the big two doors and walked up some stairs i checked around on the stiars to see if it is safe to walk up it wasnt but that did not stop me. I went back down stairs and truned on my little "Ghost Finder" that i ordered from a spy shop. The lights where not on that siad beware so i walked in the dinning room. The dinning room has a story that the wife of the owner choped he head almost of with a hachet. (She killed herslef) The story said that you can here her head being choped off and here the pool of blood splash but i seat down and waited nothing my finder whent to the second light but that could be any thing like a car going by that has gps on it or somthing. I walked up stairs to the baby's room where there baby died of a cold. The story says if you say "THE BABY IS SICK" you can hear it cry in a wierd cry that sounds like a demond. I did i said it about 50 times not even a beep on the finder. So i just left. And by doing some more reporting on that house the women that killed herself did not she did chop two fingers off but she did of old age. The baby story is ture it died of a cold.

I give it some **___ 2/5 Stars It still was a neat old house

The Old Willams Farm

My grandma was telling about when they rented the old farm house to some man that siad a head less man with a bloodly shirt set down with him at his table. So i went to my granparents land and set down where the table was at. I did hear something walking in the back room and my meter went crazy but then stoped. I did some reporting on the events and there was no murders at the location but the man that leaved there died of old age and they did not find his body for two weeks and his head broke off. Nasty

I give it ****_ 4/5 Stars Fucking scared the shit out of my firend when we heard something walking and then the meter whent crazy that was kinda funny.
Dogpatch Expert
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

RE: Spooky Houses

Post by White Rabbit »

Unless it's sensitive info or something, can I ask where in AR these are?
dogpatchexpert
Someone Say Dogpatch?
Someone Say Dogpatch?

Post by dogpatchexpert »

The Smith House is gone there is a houseing devlopment it was located near pottsville

The Williams Farm is almost gone it is on some land that is being made into a hunting logde it is located on the outter parts of dover
Dogpatch Expert
churchofozzy
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by churchofozzy »

Dude, tell us where to find the haunted shit! I dig it. I
dogpatchexpert
Someone Say Dogpatch?
Someone Say Dogpatch?

Post by dogpatchexpert »

I mostly pick this crap up from old folks that like to bull talk about every thing.
Dogpatch Expert