A little trip to Dog Patch

Urban exploration in Arkansas
dogpatchexpert
Someone Say Dogpatch?
Someone Say Dogpatch?

A little trip to Dog Patch

Post by dogpatchexpert »

(i did not have a camera :( it was unxpected trip)

On a normal run up Highway 7 going to Branson my little cousin got car sick :shock: so i pulled over to the "Marble Falls Resort Road" He you know blow some chunks they left but i was driveing the vet which i hide in some bushes and me and my buddy went into the park. We climb some hills and seen some cabins that looked like they belong in CO. not AR. and then we came apon a farly large hotel with a nasty looking pool that was filled with nasty mud and other shit but i think i seen something moveing in the hotel so we hawled ass out of there. I went back down the hill and whent into the building that had the roller rink and ice skateing rink. The roof was falling in so we did not say long just enough time to say i busted my ass on that rink before hehehe. Then we made are way down the tram spot running from tree to tree but we climbed on the trams then we made are way into the park there was some jungle gyms and stuff but it was right next to a road and just are luck a State Tooper can wipeing around the road i was looking around and my buddy yelled out "PIG HOLY SHIT" i hit the gournd cralwing under some bushs my buddy hide behind some buildings. After the cop went by "Speeding i might add" we made are way deeping into the park there we found "The S. Works" that brought back some memories. Then i went the trout farms they look alot worse then the pics on the gallery i did not walk into it (I am a big guy). We made are way to the buttomless pit i was wonderng about the pipes (you can see them in the pic) WDF are they i could not find out. We walked into the "Rain Bow Trout" dinner and it had alot of trash. I did not find the "Admission office" but i did find were the County Show was, and the train depo. But i also got hurt going of a dam brige i did not fallow the big middle plank i steped on a other plank and then "OH SHIT" Crak leg went down. It did not hurt anything just some scraps. "I AM GOING TO SEW THESE RAT BASTARDS" lol JK :P then we made are way back up to the hill and found the other nastier hotel and then went back to the car and left. All in all it was a good trip i injoyed it.
Dogpatch Expert
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

RE: A little trip to Dog Patch

Post by White Rabbit »

Awesome, dude. Sounds like you had an exciting trip. That place really is amazing.
dogpatchexpert
Someone Say Dogpatch?
Someone Say Dogpatch?

RE: A little trip to Dog Patch

Post by dogpatchexpert »

Its my fav. place to go

But it is so dam close to Hwy 7 and there is so many rednecks that slow down and look and when they see you they wanna stop and get out and then we all get into shit.
Dogpatch Expert