Eurekan Underground Pics

Urban exploration in Arkansas
arkie 123
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Re: Eurekan Underground Pics

Post by arkie 123 »

well, i live in Golden. Cassville has a new wally world , woo hoo. You know we did not get much ice here in Golden but Cassville had a lot. Is most everyone up north out of power?
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Eurekan Underground Pics

Post by junkman306 »

Springfield here is in pretty bad shape. About 80,000 without power. When did cassville get a new wally world? I haven't been there in awhile nor do I plan on going there.
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Gatsby wrote:Has anyone explored ALL of the stuff connected to this one tunnel?
If so I'd really like to hear about it.
I've explored it all the way to the end. It dead-ends in a dirt wall, believe it or not.

Be careful, too. This place is the only place I've ever been busted and convicted over. I have two counts of misdemeanor trespass in Eureka Springs for this place. :)
Gatsby
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Eurekan Underground Pics

Post by Gatsby »

A mud wall? Let me ask the dumb question then, where is the water coming from? 'Preciate the information though.
I refuse to answer that question on the basis that I don't know the answer.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: RE: Eurekan Underground Pics

Post by White Rabbit »

Gatsby wrote:A mud wall? Let me ask the dumb question then, where is the water coming from? 'Preciate the information though.
If I remember right, it just sort of starts coming out from underneath the rocky area in front of the mud wall.

I know it sounds weird, but that's how it ends. It looks like you might be able to go a little farther if you were willing to dig around the top of the wall, but I don't imagine there would really be anymore tunnel if you did.

It's a really crappy, wet crawl to get to that point, too, but you should if you're really curious.
Gatsby
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Gatsby »

Ill have to wait for it to warm up again before I do. Thanks
I refuse to answer that question on the basis that I don't know the answer.