bored

Urban exploration in Arkansas
godfather
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

bored

Post by godfather »

Any one want to do some exploring sunday afternoon?
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

RE: bored

Post by ambrosian_spelunker »

Where and when?
They called it domesticated, tamed, feminized ... is there a pill I can take to get rid of it??
godfather
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Re: bored

Post by godfather »

I'd like to check out that underground club thing that was posted on here a while back. I think it was in the Bella Vista area. I'm also up for something much closer if anyone has any ideas.
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

I'm up for wonderland cave (that's the club in bella vista). I live very close to there and now have sundays off.
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
godfather
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by godfather »

Well that's two of us, who else is in?
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

I'm in just tell me when, where and what time.
They called it domesticated, tamed, feminized ... is there a pill I can take to get rid of it??
godfather
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by godfather »

Sunday meet up around 2pm in the Vista?
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

Ambrosian you gonna been able to make that on such short notice? I'm not sure if I'm going to have a vehicle that day. I'm having to borrow ever since I wrecked mine. :)
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

godfather
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by godfather »

Well, I have no clue where this place is... Just PM me if anyone is going to go. I just need an hour's notice unless I'm out on the bike.
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

GlassCurtain wrote:Ambrosian you gonna been able to make that on such short notice? I'm not sure if I'm going to have a vehicle that day. I'm having to borrow ever since I wrecked mine. :)
MMM, not sure, I'll have to map quest it. Not sure how long it would take me to get there. seriously like to go though. Tell you what GC I'm sending a pm with a number for you to call. We can arrange something if I can scoot that way. Also keep in mind a few weeks from now we'll be hitting Cushman.
Planning on camping there, so let me know what you schedule looks like for Jan. I want to make sure to plan it when you and Sertile can make it. There's alot to do there and having extra bodies will soo be awesome! This research with only two things rough! I'm in if it's not to far from me though tomorrows clear for me!
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

UMMMM yeah don't think that I will be there didin't realize vista was soo fraking far. WOW, okay looks like that will have to be a weekender for me. Maybe we can do it another time GC. You live in that area don't you?
godfather
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by godfather »

Yeah, I'm going to have to back out as well. ChadMexico reinjured his back earlier today so I'm going to go try and help him kill some time till he can walk normal again.

We will definitely try and reschedule this with a little more planning net time. I'm very eager to see that place.
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

Yeah ambrosian I live about 5 mins away. We'll prolly have to schedule in jan since next sun is xmas eve. I'll give you a call and we'll set something up.

Godfather, let us know when a good time for you would be. Hopefully chad will have recovered by the time we go and he can join us.

godfather
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by godfather »

HE was feeling alot better yesterday so he should be good to go when ever. Sunday afternoons are best for me, unless I have enough notice to get a saturday off.