Bradford Shoals

Urban exploration in Arkansas
Versatile
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Bradford Shoals

Post by Versatile »

Located between Caloco Rock and Mt View. Does anyone know of any caves in the vicinity. Have heard that there is good Bigfoot action at this campground.thanks in advance.
Pain is nothing more than fear leaving your body.

NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT. THEY WILL JUST DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Re: Bradford Shoals

Post by BROUSER »

Is the plural of Bigfoot "Bigfoots" or "Bigfeet"? I'm curious. I saw a herd of Bigfoots cutting across my yard, and the bull Bigfoot turned and looked at me peering out my bedroom window. It was a bright, moonlit night, and I swear I saw him mouth the words "Wake up, dumbass! You are having a dream!" Then a giant blue pelican swooped down and scooped him up in his beak and the flew in the direction of Orion's belt.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
godfather
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by godfather »

:lol:
RB123
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Bradford Shoals

Post by RB123 »

Not exactly sure where Bradford Shoals is but around Calico Rock and Mt View there are lots of caves. You can call up the National Forest office and ask them about permit caves you'd be surprised how helpful they can be sometimes.
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Post by slow_walker »

BROUSER wrote:Is the plural of Bigfoot "Bigfoots" or "Bigfeet"? I'm curious. I saw a herd of Bigfoots cutting across my yard, and the bull Bigfoot turned and looked at me peering out my bedroom window. It was a bright, moonlit night, and I swear I saw him mouth the words "Wake up, dumbass! You are having a dream!" Then a giant blue pelican swooped down and scooped him up in his beak and the flew in the direction of Orion's belt.
You are so full of shit, I don't believe this happened at all. I know from first-hand experience that a male Bigfoot is referred to as a "buck" not a "bull". Next time do better research before you try to tell a story.

:wink:
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Damn, I feel like such a punk. The pelican part really happened though. It was a actually a small group of teenage girls, none of whom used the phrase "so then I go" instead of "I said"
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Is the plural of Bigfoot "Bigfoots" or "Bigfeet"
I believe the correct term for a group of bigfoots is a "shag".
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

BROUSER wrote:Damn, I feel like such a punk. The pelican part really happened though. It was a actually a small group of teenage girls, none of whom used the phrase "so then I go" instead of "I said"
Was there also a Flock of Seaguls involved? :lol:
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
Versatile
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Versatile »

Musta been a good harvest this year in the Ozarks!
Pain is nothing more than fear leaving your body.

NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT. THEY WILL JUST DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE