Re: Highway 412 Entity

Post by slow_walker »

awesome pic sertile - you rock!
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

Thanks. I made it in like 2 seconds on paint.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Re: RE: Highway 412 Entity

Post by GlassCurtain »

TooMuchCoffee wrote:I can't remember the name of this place. It was actually owned by a couple of college students that loved to play. There was a story on the local news about them. Back in the 90's, there were several sites like this. I played at a one south of West Fork on Hwy 71. It's now a mobile home junkyard.
Yeah it was called Wild World Paintball. I used to play there frequently and ref there on occasion. Yeah it was owned by a couple of college guys. I can't remember their names. One was nicknamed fro-man but that's all I remember.

They had a town which was fairly well built. complete with a sniper's nest in the belltower of the church. They also had a field of all monster truck tires. And a few other courses. It was a neat place. Too bad they're not still in business.
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

Nicotti wrote:hehe, Sterile, reminds me of MST3K
Dude... DeeDee's mom hates watching horrer movies with me because I sit there the whole time making snide remarks and lude comments. I miss MST3K.
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

[quote="WillardDude... DeeDee's mom hates watching horrer movies with me because I sit there the whole time making snide remarks and lude comments. I miss MST3K.[/quote]

lol MST3K is awesome. They have a bunch of dvd's at blockbuster. spent a whole summer going through the collection. :)