Whippoorwill Cave and others

Urban exploration in Arkansas
ChigChig
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Whippoorwill Cave and others

Post by ChigChig »

Hello everyone. I was curious as to if anyone could pm me the coordinates to the entrances of Whippoorwill cave as well as other caves that you know of in NWA? I'm trying to start exploring more as well as do some photographic research and trash cleanup. Thank yall!
87DieselMerc
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Whippoorwill Cave and others

Post by 87DieselMerc »

Long timer lurker and resident of NWA, I'm also looking too start exploring more into the summer season, Did a lot of hiking last year in the Boston mountains visiting a few cave shelters, but Id like to start going underground more and have no idea where to start. I've visited a couple of spots in Fayetteville as well. Seems a lot of coordinates for locations are kept secret for obvious reasons, which is understandable but seeing a few posts on this forum the past couple weeks finally pushed me to create an account and see if anything else will stir up...
NoahsArkansas
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by NoahsArkansas »

Maybe read some older post, I see that spot in titles alot. I like to go the very beginning of the group and read all the old post from like 2008, some interesting stuff!
LTRP
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by LTRP »

I too would like to know about some spots in fayetteville
Formaly RXGT
miloparker
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by miloparker »

Whippoorwill is really easy to find, you just have to try. Go put feet on the ground in Madison county wma. Drive those dirt roads and follow the bluffs and springs. There’s a ton out there to see, enough to keep you busy all weekend. Best of luck!
zriggins
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by zriggins »

Sorry to bump a dead thread, but if anybody is willing to pm me coordinates to whipoorwilll I have a couple caves and an abandoned house in the White Rock area I'd be more than happy to share with you.