Still want to go to Dogpatch...

Urban exploration in Arkansas
cloudylissa
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Still want to go to Dogpatch...

Post by cloudylissa »

Any updates on security around this area? Is there still a closed-down resort near there, or has it been sold?

Wow, I know I'm probably like the fifty billionth person to ask these questions, but I can't help myself. :oops:
"Time is nature's way of making sure everything doesn't happen all at once." --Kingdom Hospital
Sparkle
Stray Cat
Stray Cat

RE: Still want to go to Dogpatch...

Post by Sparkle »

Indeed you are. :P There have been a few threads recently brought up about this place, as well as it being listed in the Underground Ozarks Locations Database. :wink: Worth taking a look at.... :D
-=Let them hate, as long as they also fear=-
dogpatchexpert
Someone Say Dogpatch?
Someone Say Dogpatch?

RE: Still want to go to Dogpatch...

Post by dogpatchexpert »

Dogpatch is a very big topic with many of the people. If you look i would say at least 40% or more people that came to this site for pictures came for dogpatch pics.
Dogpatch Expert
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: Still want to go to Dogpatch...

Post by White Rabbit »

cloudylissa wrote:Any updates on security around this area?
Unless something's changed recently, there isn't any. Just the owner and his family keeping an eye on the place. But in the fall when there's no brush or leaves on the trees every car on the highway can see you, and there's probably at least one jerk who'll call the cops.
Is there still a closed-down resort near there, or has it been sold?
Yup, but people pretty much live close enough to it that they might as well be living on it. There's a huge parking lot there, and the post office and some other places are still in use.