Fincher & Granny Dean Caves

Urban exploration in Arkansas
Nrth_Wst☆
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Fincher & Granny Dean Caves

Post by Nrth_Wst☆ »

Has anyone ever heard of a back entrance to the Fincher cave and that the Fincher and Granny Dean connect somewhere? Just came across some old old maps and I'm not quite sure I'm believing what I'm seeing... :shock:
rockhound92
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Fincher & Granny Dean Caves

Post by rockhound92 »

This forum is pretty much dead.
Boredom is the deadliest poison.
WILLIAM F. BUCKLEY, JR
gnomad1
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Re: Fincher & Granny Dean Caves

Post by gnomad1 »

Sorry mate. Haven't heard of either of those
s.sisco
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Fincher & Granny Dean Caves

Post by s.sisco »

I know Fincher cave. Been in several times. Nice cave. But its gated. Used to be a bunch of pics up here. Probably fone now that Tiny pic is dead.
Btw I'm a douche. That is all...
Braves2125
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Braves2125 »

Nrth_Wst☆ wrote:Has anyone ever heard of a back entrance to the Fincher cave and that the Fincher and Granny Dean connect somewhere? Just came across some old old maps and I'm not quite sure I'm believing what I'm seeing... :shock:
Not optimistic you'll ever see this but I'm curious what maps you were seeing that said or speculated that the two caves are connected.
s.sisco
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by s.sisco »

Braves2125 wrote:
Nrth_Wst☆ wrote:Has anyone ever heard of a back entrance to the Fincher cave and that the Fincher and Granny Dean connect somewhere? Just came across some old old maps and I'm not quite sure I'm believing what I'm seeing... :shock:
Not optimistic you'll ever see this but I'm curious what maps you were seeing that said or speculated that the two caves are connected.
It probably wasnt a map. It was probably an old article or something. Ive heard that as well. Never seen the back entrance but i have a good idea where it may be. There are a few other caves in the area spread out between several properties. I wouldn't doubt they're all connected.
Btw I'm a douche. That is all...