Beasts underground Carthage(Navy)

Urban exploration in Missouri
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Re: RE: Beasts underground Carthage(Navy)

Post by BROUSER »

BlueDot wrote:
BROUSER wrote:I work at a trucking company that does pick ups and deliveries down there all the time. I have some drivers that refuse to load in underground facilities, but they claim it is claustrophobia. Maybe they saw the big lizards, too, and just refuse to go down and face them.
if you work for a trucking Company, that means you have maps of these places, right? care to share, brouser?
Career change.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

BROUSER wrote:
BlueDot wrote:
BROUSER wrote:I work at a trucking company that does pick ups and deliveries down there all the time. I have some drivers that refuse to load in underground facilities, but they claim it is claustrophobia. Maybe they saw the big lizards, too, and just refuse to go down and face them.
if you work for a trucking Company, that means you have maps of these places, right? care to share, brouser?
Career change.
Now he corrupts the minds of children.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Nicotti wrote:
BROUSER wrote:
BlueDot wrote: if you work for a trucking Company, that means you have maps of these places, right? care to share, brouser?
Career change.
Now he corrupts the minds of children.
Corrupting minds of adults now.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: Beasts underground Carthage(Navy)

Post by Nicotti »

They finally realized you were a pedo and threw your ass out?
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Re: Beasts underground Carthage(Navy)

Post by BROUSER »

They realized I was corrupting the minds of children by encouraging original thought and curiosity. Pedophilia is more forgivable in rural Missouri.
― Ken Ham