anybody know

Urban exploration in Missouri
Twail Wetard
The Clit Commander
The Clit Commander

Re: anybody know

Post by Twail Wetard »

She sent me a private message aswell....
THE THREAD KILLER!
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

How do you know Debo is a she?
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Twail Wetard
The Clit Commander
The Clit Commander

Post by Twail Wetard »

Sounds like it
THE THREAD KILLER!
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

I'd be worried too if I thought people were posting about my land on these forums. Like Debo.. I'd just have to deal with it accordingalingly and kill your ass.
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
Debo
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Debo »

ropingk wrote:
Debo wrote:IMPORTANT!!!
It has come to my attention that y'all are looking for Rantz Spring. I will take this time to formally announce that Rantz Spring is privately owned by myself and your interest in trespassing on my property must immediately cease. Any disregard to this announcement will be dealt with accordingly.

DO you really think this is the BEST way to handle this????? Seriously???
Well... There is that OTHER way.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Debo wrote:
ropingk wrote:
Debo wrote:IMPORTANT!!!
It has come to my attention that y'all are looking for Rantz Spring. I will take this time to formally announce that Rantz Spring is privately owned by myself and your interest in trespassing on my property must immediately cease. Any disregard to this announcement will be dealt with accordingly.

DO you really think this is the BEST way to handle this????? Seriously???
Well... There is that OTHER way.
The OTHER way:
Asking people nicely not to trespass on your property.
Posting pics and history of the cave.
Asking that people that have an interest in seeing the cave pm you and maybe you'll be able to set something up.

Oh and:
Not assuming everyone who talks about the cave, or even knows where it is, is looking to trespass onto your property to explore it without asking permission first.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

No, no, no. The OTHER way: veiled threats and vague references to consequences. Much more effective. Actually, both OTHER ways would probably work. An indifference to being considered an ass-hat would be required for the second. Nicotti's proposal would require extra effort and a desire to educate people about the nature of the cave and the importance of keeping it pristine and undamaged. Ain't nobody got time for that.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
critter
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

RE: anybody know

Post by critter »

Blame it on the bronchitis.
Twail Wetard
The Clit Commander
The Clit Commander

Post by Twail Wetard »

Give us your address and people can come over to talk to you.
THE THREAD KILLER!
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Post by slow_walker »

Well this could have been a lot more fun. Too bad the thread died.
Debo
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: anybody know

Post by Debo »

Listen, I am not above allowing and participating in an exploration of my cave. I too would like to get in there and do some more exploring as I love the underground and the beauty it holds. It is mapped for just over a mile and I would like to see just what is beyond the mark. I am, however, against those who wish to invade my right to privacy and my private property without my consent. I will entertain a discussion of such exploration. So, I guess this is an invite to said discussion.
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

ok now that is a way better way to start things off Im just saying not everyone who talks abvout it is trying to invade your privicy and or youir cave some of us find it intresting to see pics
Its good to have a open discussion most of the guys on here are way cool if given a chance
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
SubterraneanSasquatc
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by SubterraneanSasquatc »

Greetings all, I am the owner of Rantz Cave. After careful consideration, we will be letting people see and experience Rantz Mill and Spring. If you have already found it, I will take this time to Thank you for not leaving evidence. (Graffiti, vandalism, etc.) Really, Thank you. Feel free to tell your story and post your pics. No questions asked. But please, keep the location quiet and please stop trespassing.

Rantz Cave has been known to house up to 30,000+ Grey bats (which are endangered). This and vandalism have been my reason for being so reserved about people knowing its location previously. Unfortunately, this is also the reason that full exploration of the cave will be restricted to conservation crews performing their inspections and species census'. I know, this is a bit of a bummer, but there MAY be spots available during these inspection trips for further exploration. Please understand that I will reserve to leave all that decision making up to the crew, as it is their endeavor. The mill site and mouth of the cave itself is still quite breathtaking. In preparation for guest, we will be working this year to do clean up and repair after flash flood damage has caused erosion and filled in some of the old mill's waterway.

If you haven't been there, and are interested in a visit, please send an email to rantzcave@gmail.com with the subject as "Rantz request". Please include weather you want just a site visit or if you are looking to get on the list for a deep explore or both. Also include your full contact information, name of your group or organization (if relevant), credentials and related training certificates, along with a description of the reason for your request (School paper, article, curiosity etc.) Must be 18 years or older and sign a liability waiver.
Please keep in mind that our version of other ways has been and are now in place which include but not limited to 24-hour video surveillance, onsite security, and full cooperation with the sheriff department. All trespassers will be subject to the authority of the Christian County Sheriff. Please understand that this is not to be taken as a threat, but a simple description of events should someone decide not to get permission and break the law. This is not just for the sake of the cave, our property and privacy, but for the sake of the neighbors and their privacy as well. It’s not that hard, y’all, its respect, just ask via email as described above. I look forward to hearing from you, God Bless.