Lost ATV in Carthage Underground

Urban exploration in Missouri
basjr
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Lost ATV in Carthage Underground

Post by basjr »

I am interested in the holographic wall too, that's bitchin'.
I may be a "caveman", but I am no troll!
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Re: Lost ATV in Carthage Underground

Post by Kit »

so looking at other postings of this I found this Video and its very interesting. I wont speak to politics at all but it was interesting all by itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
Kit wrote:I am old
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

haha that's funny. I already had my mic hooked up to my pc. So I pulled up sound recorder. recorded me saying "yes we can", then reversed it to see if they faked it. Sure enough it sounds like "Thank you satan". But to get technical it sounds more like "Thank You Sey" just yes backwards,
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Re: RE: Lost ATV in Carthage Underground

Post by Sertile »

basjr wrote:I am interested in the holographic wall too, that's bitchin'.
The holographic wall - while cool - is really the biggest problem with this story, and what makes it pretty much unverifiable. Even if you were to explore every nook and cranny of the Underground you'd have to either A) be very lucky to find it, or B) check EVERY surface, which would be insanely time consuming.

In a perfect world I'd stalk the halls with a BB or airsoft gun, firing every few feet until I found a space that didn't ricochet.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

RE: Lost ATV in Carthage Underground

Post by Kit »

you wouldnt have to do everything ... these are some pretty clear landmarks. Even if they got rid of the signs .. paved roads and polished walls before the "fake" wall would be a good clue. :)

I dont buy a word of any of the story but there are some really big "you are in the right area ifs" in there.

an area that was marked "Naval Authoritative Zone" I remember making a comment about the Navy getting a ship down there and said that was an easy posting. The walls became more defined as in: polished or finished and this was striking because this was supposed to be a newly blasted area...totally backward I would think...still thinking nothing was wrong we kept going, actually increasing speed because the floor was paved now and we could go faster. We came up on an unusual painted pattern on the floor and I thought, "cool graffiti...kids have been down here...we're safe...won't get into any trouble." The road dipped down and then it took a 90' turn to the left...we had no warning and we were going too fast. I knew we were going to hit the wall. BUT we DIDN'T...we passed through some kind of projection of the cave siding..
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

Sertile wrote: The holographic wall - while cool - is really the biggest problem with this story
I would say the reptile humaniods do a good job of stacking the odds against plausible.
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

I'm thinking more int he terms of BUSTED

but it does make for a good bed time story-----SO how cool would it be IF this were true would anybody really be willing to go and check it out??????
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

redox wrote:I would say the reptile humaniods do a good job of stacking the odds against plausible.
STFU ASSHOLE
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Scout
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by Scout »

ropingk wrote:I'm thinking more int he terms of BUSTED

but it does make for a good bed time story-----SO how cool would it be IF this were true would anybody really be willing to go and check it out??????
I actually did check it out. Please don't tell nobody about this but them Lizard-Men are actually real. I talked to some of them and they are hellishly good folks, a bit strange maybe, what with all the sucking brains out of cattle they mutilate and doing who-knows what with them bull's dongs, but good peoples just the same. That one Lizard Woman cooks a helluva vegetable lasagna too. Don't tell anybody I told yuh or I will have to get the Men in Black to use their de-memoryizer on you so's you'll forget about it.
"That old hag hates my ass."
cousin
400+ Poster
400+ Poster

Post by cousin »

there is some weird shit down there, I.E. doesn't make sense. There is always a military presence, it stores the largest stock pile of MRE's in the world. I haven't been in much of the caves on the East side of the road, have been in the West side, and there's a few things that don't make sense.

There's some more areas that really don't make sense that's a little ways from the main caves.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

so do you think there are lizard people down there?
cousin
400+ Poster
400+ Poster

Post by cousin »

with some of the bio-hazard signs one bricked over cave entrances, I have to wonder.... May it's where they got the idea for "V"
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

V was in 83 i dont know if the lizard people have been in the CO for that long :)
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

cobbers frottered lizard people in 83
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

redox wrote:cobbers frottered lizard people in 83
Frottered, felched, and got the t-shirt
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair