Vichy, MO Outlaws

Urban exploration in Missouri
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Re: RE: Vichy, MO Outlaws

Post by Willard »

TimStone wrote:So i'm guessing you know nothing about this topic and your just trying to make conversation or something? Ahhh do you need a friend?
Don't take it personally. I don't give noobs a hard time becuase I find it counter productive but, as it was said before, some of the other members do give noobs a hard time. And just a tip, the more you fight it, the worse it gets.

However, there is one person (who shall remain nameless because I like him not being on here) that isn't well liked and it's for very good reasons.
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Re: Vichy, MO Outlaws

Post by BROUSER »

If you can't laugh at yourself, we're more than happy to do it for you. Lighten up, Francis.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

Willard wrote:Seriously Cobcob, what the hell did this guy do to you?
Slapped my ass when I was climbing off your mom
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

cobcob wrote:
Willard wrote:Seriously Cobcob, what the hell did this guy do to you?
Slapped my ass when I was climbing off your mom
Well that's only because you didn't say thank you! Now mind your manners!
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

TimStone wrote:they are made of tin and about the size of those small licence plates that kids used to put on their bikes. The names are punched in the tin not all the way through. Kinda like it was done with an iron punch and a hammer. They are attached and stuck in the ground with iron rods.
Please post some shots if you can, that's really damn cool...field-expedient measures. I'm amazed nobody's torn them out the ground. The posse could've had that shit with them when they cought the fuckers. Are those burials on your family's property?
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

The rest of you childish bitches need to stfu, this guy is trying to share some interesting info, and find answers.
TimStone
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Vichy, MO Outlaws

Post by TimStone »

Ahhh it's all good I can dish the trash talk back all day. I don't take it personally. I'm trying to get off work to get down to Vichy and do some bow hunting on the place. I'll definatly get some pics and post them. I think the reason the makers are still there because they are hard to dinf unless you know where to find them. The hillside was really overgrown the last time I was there. It's actually an ex stepdad who owns the property but were on good terms so going there isn't a problem. I asked the Maries County historical society if they'd heard about it but they had never heard of anything like it.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

@Redox, Get fucked you fucking fuckwit, no you can't move into my house

@Timstone, sounds good man, if you have a chance to snap some pics I'd be interested to see them
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

cobcob wrote:@Redox, Get fucked you fucking fuckwit, no you can't move into my house
aw that ain't right...No pumpkin soup for you! you cruel misplaced bush dweller
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

LOL... That's song lyrics from an Aussie punk band Frenzel Rhomb
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

Tim think about taking notes, rubbings, and photos of the markers and submitting them to the historical society with coordinates of the site if you have GPS.
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

Vienna and Vichy are very close. I wonder if this could be related.

Official records of the Union and Confederate armies By Robert Nicholson Scott, United States. War Dept, Henry Martyn Lazelle

crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

Good find, redox!

Awesome.
IVIy DoomsDay
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by IVIy DoomsDay »

i lived in Vichy for about 14 years of my life and i think i over heard when i was littler about the "Outlaws" something about them dropping something off in spring creek or a cave around spring creek. i might have to go check something out. Thx you.

oh and P.S. guys im back!!! :D
BREE BREE!!
TimStone
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Vichy, MO Outlaws

Post by TimStone »

oh damn! nice work! YEa that might just be something. Too bad there are no names listed on the outlaws because i remember a few and i can easly find out the rest with an email. I know spring creek well and I'm positive the creek on our place where they were shot feeds into Spring Creek. It's a big pool like are with big rocks. I have a pic of the place they were watering their horses and were shot but for some reason i haven't figured out how to attach pics on here. If someone can give me a hint then I'll post the spring site they were shot tomarrow. Thanks again and I'll try and get down there to get the pics of the markers as soon as i can.