Lone Elk Park Fenton Mo

Urban exploration in Missouri
flyfisherman_46
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Lone Elk Park Fenton Mo

Post by flyfisherman_46 »

I lived in South St. Louis county when they opend this place and me and a friend of mine went out to check it out like the first weekend we could.I had never seen an Elk not at the zoo. So I took my camera and we got out of my car and walked down to where some of them were feeding. I took about 15 pictures but one of the Bull elk decided he didn;t like us and chased us back to the car. Year before last I was up in STL for cancer surgery and had to spend 8 weeks up there so was able to go back out again. I hadn't been there in over 20 years and was pleased with the improvements they had made.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Re: Lone Elk Park Fenton Mo

Post by BROUSER »

Friend of mine and I went down to the Buffalo River, our first time going down there floating, probably 10 years ago. We saw a couple of herds of elk down there around Ponca. Then they opened season on them, and I haven't seen one down there since.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham