Shoe House in Ash Grove

Urban exploration in Missouri
graffitifetish
Miss Silver Lining
Miss Silver Lining

Shoe House in Ash Grove

Post by graffitifetish »

I visited this last night--interesting enough. Don't know if anyone is interested in checking out a more rural abandoned structure. If you want to know more, I'll post more specifics on this thread, and if you want to know location, PM me for directions. Also I took a lot of pictures, and for those of you who got my Flickr link, I'm looking at probably sorting and posting them tonight.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

RE: Shoe House in Ash Grove

Post by cobcob »

There's some pretty cool pics there! I like your work... nice ones of the hall of fame cave too! I might head out there next weekend sometime and shoot some of the other cave for ya!
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
graffitifetish
Miss Silver Lining
Miss Silver Lining

Post by graffitifetish »

That would be awesome! I'd love to see it, since I'll never actually make it inside! :cry:
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

I'm sure I can make it in... Gravity helps a lot with that!
getting out is the interesting part of it... Hopefully Vladivostok will be along soon to share his encounter with the "Hell Hole" as he called it once :lol:
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
graffitifetish
Miss Silver Lining
Miss Silver Lining

Post by graffitifetish »

For those interested... pics are up.

If you want the link, PM me.