abandoned section of the Carthage Missouri Underground

Urban exploration in Missouri
Druakara
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

abandoned section of the Carthage Missouri Underground

Post by Druakara »

Its been about 2 years since I had the priviledge of entering this gigantic cavern, and its kindof difficult to find, however this thing is enormous, with carved pillars to hold up the cieling. some old mining equipment lies around broken and delapidated. very interesting place.. if anyone would like to take a trip, its kindof hard to give directions, however contact me (I'm currently living in springfield) and I can show you where it is, and where the exits/entrances are... however you may want to bring a macheti, because the last time I attempted to go down there, I couldn't get through all of the growth around it.

anyways, enjoy, if I get a chance, I'll try to go and take some pictures.
Rejoice for very bad things are about to happen. - Richard
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

RE: abandoned section of the Carthage Missouri Underground

Post by ambrosian_spelunker »

I would love to check this out. What all information can you give me on this? I am looking to do some exploring I'm not familiar with MO, I live in ARK.

Have you been here? I am looking to take a trip to Blowing Cave in Cushing this cave has alot of unexplained phenom around it. They say the cavern goes down 5 miles.

It's just a matter of finding the open crevaces, if your interested we'd love to add another person to the party. I would definetely love to check out some cavern there. I here MO has many. Any information on them would be greatly appreciated.
They called it domesticated, tamed, feminized ... is there a pill I can take to get rid of it??
FiReDiVeR
I Need A Title!
I Need A Title!

Re: abandoned section of the Carthage Missouri Underground

Post by FiReDiVeR »

Sounds cool we should make it a field trip. What do you say WR?
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

*ahem*

LINK!
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Yeah, I'd do it. Sertile's been to Blowing Cave, actually.
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

So who's up for a trip?
They called it domesticated, tamed, feminized ... is there a pill I can take to get rid of it??
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

This probably isn't the best place to plan a trip to a completely different cave, but oh well.

I told you I was planning on taking another trip down there sometime in Spring or Summer, but if anyone else would be interested in making the trip I could probably be pursuaded to come sooner rather than later. It's been almost a year since my last trip, and I'd love to go back, it's just such a long drive that I have to be really motivated to do it.

If someone else would like to drive I can be the navigator/gas chipper-inner :D
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

I am headed for Blowing Cave this weekend. I've gathered a group and we leave out Friday. We'll be staying at my brothers in Batesville, that way we can get an early start Sat. I plan to comb over this one thoroughly!!!!