Branson Underground

Urban exploration in Missouri
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Branson Underground

Post by BROUSER »

Wife's in the Branson Underground today, counting chicken parts. The things they didn't tell her in her accounting classes....Inventory.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
Grey
Drunk #3
Drunk #3

RE: Branson Underground

Post by Grey »

And where might this Underground be?
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I'll find out tonite and put it on tomorrow. Though I wouldn't doubt that Gimpface already knows.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

That out on 248?
Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Hiccup »

we highly advise against exploring Branson Underground if thats anyones intentions. you dont want to mess with them.
ShadowBearer
Stubbles
Stubbles

Post by ShadowBearer »

Told you there was an underground in Branson, gimpface. I am of the assumption it is off of 248.
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

You dumbass, we drove by the other day and I pointed it out to you. And no, we won't be visiting. I have learned from other's mistakes. ATF=Bad.
Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Well... I would never tell someone not to explore something, especially if it's really freaking cool. However, there are some places, like the Branson Underground place, that you should definitely not talk about openly if you do explore them. Generally, any active quarry that's using explosive to mine underground is a really bad place to brag about, because it's SO much more likely that they'll come after you for it, even for simple trespassing.
piplnr65656
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by piplnr65656 »

We used to just drive right into that place threw the upper ventalation shaft tunnel and just drive around in a old cadillac that a friend had. Never had any problems except for when he slid the car into the wall.
ShadowBearer
Stubbles
Stubbles

Re: RE: Branson Underground

Post by ShadowBearer »

White Rabbit wrote:Well... I would never tell someone not to explore something, especially if it's really freaking cool. However, there are some places, like the Branson Underground place, that you should definitely not talk about openly if you do explore them. Generally, any active quarry that's using explosive to mine underground is a really bad place to brag about, because it's SO much more likely that they'll come after you for it, even for simple trespassing.
God, it almost sounds like someone has had problems like that before? :D
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Forgot to ask the wife where it was or what it was like. I'll remember sometime. She gets to do all the fun stuff. MBA in accounting and she's in freezers and warehouses counting chicken parts and 2 liter racks.
― Ken Ham
Underdog
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS

Re: RE: Branson Underground

Post by Underdog »

BROUSER wrote:Forgot to ask the wife where it was or what it was like. I'll remember sometime. She gets to do all the fun stuff. MBA in accounting and she's in freezers and warehouses counting chicken parts and 2 liter racks.
Ask your wife if she's using the LIFO, FIFO, or Average Cost method to value the chicken parts. Then act all smart when you tell her they're probably using the periodic inventory to find Cost of Goods Sold instead of the perpetual method.
"I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life." -Jack Bauer
Jesta
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by Jesta »

When it comes to chickin parts i hope it is FIFO
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I don't have to try to look smart to my wife, she knows better. And I sure don't want to give her an excuse to start talking about work and using a lot of phrases I don't know. She says the underground is about 4 miles off 65 on the high road. They have two two-story dehumidifiers in there, and it is DRY.
― Ken Ham