Abandoned Semi and Several Abandoned Houses

Urban exploration in Missouri
BacktotheFuture4Life
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Abandoned Semi and Several Abandoned Houses

Post by BacktotheFuture4Life »

This is all down at Lake of the Ozarks. I'm going down there next Wednesday, so I'll post pics. I believe there's also an abandoned Model-T-ish cars. Are abandoned semis common?
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Abandoned Semi and Several Abandoned Houses

Post by SubLunar »

Not sure I've seen an abandoned semi before except maybe at a junk yard?

Last time I was down that way, the strip was pretty run down and there were some exploring shenanigans to be had. Two-Bit Town and other assorted stuff. I think even a showboat on the water, but I was on a family vacation and had limited time to explore and couldn't risk lengthy detainment/arrest.
BacktotheFuture4Life
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: RE: Abandoned Semi and Several Abandoned Houses

SubLunar wrote:Not sure I've seen an abandoned semi before except maybe at a junk yard?

Last time I was down that way, the strip was pretty run down and there were some exploring shenanigans to be had. Two-Bit Town and other assorted stuff. I think even a showboat on the water, but I was on a family vacation and had limited time to explore and couldn't risk lengthy detainment/arrest.
Yeah. It's just parked there, without anything protecting it. It's not super isolated, just on a incredibly hard to get to road. I can easily get to it with a golf cart without major damage to it.
BacktotheFuture4Life
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Abandoned Semi and Several Abandoned Houses

There's a small mobile home or trailer or whatever hidden in the woods by this area. Should I visit it and take some pics?
Aerohog
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Abandoned Semi and Several Abandoned Houses

Post by Aerohog »

So where'd the still or meth lab?