All meetups, whether UE or non-UE, should be posted in this forum
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: RE: Winoka Lodge Tonight

Post by Nicotti »

crazydrummerdude wrote:
Nicotti wrote:Edit: nevermind
I think he's trying to rile me up, but I honestly don't even feel a blip on my rage-meter.

If I cared, I would have written something like this:
charopós wrote:DeathByMoth,

You have the distinction of being the least contributing, most narcissistic butt-hurt crybaby of all Underground Ozarks. You flame people for no apparent reason other than to get their attention and when it's not the attention you want, you cry tears of menstrual blood. You enjoy the comfort of the distance inherent to internet postings relative to real life physicality and it's evident that you use that to prop up your own ego so you can pretend to be superior, at least in your own mind.

Try as you might, your inflammatory posts here have had no impact nor are they even slightly entertaining. Sadly, you keep trying.

No-one is impressed. Contribute something useful or shut the fuck up.

Sincerely,
charopós
Yeah I was going to comment on how no one here cares about his respect, but then I realized that I didn't even care enough to mention it at the time...
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Re: Winoka Lodge Tonight

Post by Willard »

FYI, Jewel Schwitzer owns the Winoka Lodge property. (of course if people researched older posts this would be known as it's been posted before) She's not a very nice person to deal with. She has prosecuted trespassers before for being on her property. This is mostly due to the two houses that used to be on the property (The oldest originally being built 120 years ago by Edward Shepard, former Drury President and science professor) having been destoyed by fire back in the early 1970's by college students. Ever try to call her and ask her about Winoka lodge, she just hangs up on you.
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Re: RE: Winoka Lodge Tonight

Post by DeathByMoth »

crazydrummerdude wrote:
charopós wrote:DeathByMoth,

You have the distinction of being the least contributing, most narcissistic butt-hurt crybaby of all Underground Ozarks. You flame people for no apparent reason other than to get their attention and when it's not the attention you want, you cry tears of menstrual blood. You enjoy the comfort of the distance inherent to internet postings relative to real life physicality and it's evident that you use that to prop up your own ego so you can pretend to be superior, at least in your own mind.

Try as you might, your inflammatory posts here have had no impact nor are they even slightly entertaining. Sadly, you keep trying.

No-one is impressed. Contribute something useful or shut the fuck up.

Sincerely,
charopós

... charopos makes a couple of valid points. He stays on topic, offers valid criticisms, and remains intellectual, yet derogatory. This is acceptable. Coming from him, it was a legitimate burn...

But then you, Crazy, with your slack jaw and ignorant ways, come along, and you bastardize every word. I know you're too ass-slappin' retarded to come up with something like that, and that's fine. But at least come up with your own insults. charopos is an articulate word-mage, whereas you just cough out words that aren't even your own.

Read a Dictionary, Crazy. Read it over and over. Soak up all the precious vocabulary that you clearly lack, and then set yourself ablaze, wasting whatever precious little knowledge you procured from it. That would still be a more effective insult than anything else you've regurgitated at me.

You are proof that human evolution is beginning to reverse, and I sincerely hope that you do not reproduce.
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

To everyone else, the campfires at Winoka are awesome. we have a great time, we don't leave trash, we don't leave trashed, and we don't harm anything. If you have an issue with us being there, and you aren't the owner, then I hope your Mom dies of cervical cancer and your Dad offs himself from the grief. Fuck you.
- Y U NO LIKE RANDY?!?!
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Hey Moth, what kind of loser are you that you can't get past this? You resurrect a thread no one's talked in for a week and a half just to say a big "fuck you" to CDD and anyone else who disagrees with you. Get over it bud, no one gives a shit about you, except to poke you with a stick once in a while and watch you squirm.

-Ayn Rand
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

Nicotti wrote:Hey Moth, what kind of loser are you that you can't get past this? You resurrect a thread no one's talked in for a week and a half just to say a big "fuck you" to CDD and anyone else who disagrees with you. Get over it bud, no one gives a shit about you, except to poke you with a stick once in a while and watch you squirm.
Just ignore him.

He's fishing for a passionate response, but his bait is pretty weak.

Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Truth.

-Ayn Rand
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

I've stated, I don't have regular internet access currently, so when I have it, I see what's up. I'd believe that nobody gives a fuck, but I posted this like 30 minutes ago or less, and both of you appear, again. I have more control over your lives than women do, and that is fucking intoxicating. Seriously, you'll post something within 20 minutes of this, unless you deliberately don't post because I said you would.

It's too easy to work you up, and trust me, if I was trying to troll you, I'd be getting exactly the reaction I wanted. You're making me want to become a troll.

And Crazy, the homeless death toll is rising. Their blood is on your hands dude. I won't stop until you succumb to the guilt. Is your life really worth all of their screams?
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

:roll:

-Ayn Rand
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

DeathByMoth wrote:I've stated, I don't have regular internet access currently, so when I have it, I see what's up. I'd believe that nobody gives a fuck, but I posted this like 30 minutes ago or less, and both of you appear, again. I have more control over your lives than women do, and that is fucking intoxicating. Seriously, you'll post something within 20 minutes of this, unless you deliberately don't post because I said you would.

It's too easy to work you up, and trust me, if I was trying to troll you, I'd be getting exactly the reaction I wanted. You're making me want to become a troll.

And Crazy, the homeless death toll is rising. Their blood is on your hands dude. I won't stop until you succumb to the guilt. Is your life really worth all of their screams?
half-baked slef-aggrandizing prattle
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

redox wrote:half-baked slef-aggrandizing prattle
You might try to not sound like a fucking moron when you try to condescend to me.

Fucking tool.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

What an asshat
Kit wrote:I am old
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

Yes, indeed. Hence the 'Talk shit on' section. I notice this is the only place you've done so. Thanks for helping to reduce thread congestion Kit! Oh, wait...
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

Why would I say you are an Asshat on a different thread if you are being one here. If you want all the comments in one thread you should only post in that thread.
Kit wrote:I am old
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

Touché.
- Y U NO LIKE RANDY?!?!