Winoka Lodge Tonight

All meetups, whether UE or non-UE, should be posted in this forum
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Re: Winoka Lodge Tonight

Post by crazydrummerdude »

Yon Yonson wrote:I have never posted on this forum under any other name.
Whatever, mothballs.
The remark about drinking to get wasted was made under the assumption that CDD was a frat boy and appears to be drinking in his avatar.
Dude, bro!
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

The supreme court and other courts determine the reach and constitutionality of laws. Seems to me only laws with gray areas would need definition past the language in which they were created.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

Nicotti wrote:The supreme court and other courts determine the reach and constitutionality of laws. Seems to me only laws with gray areas would need definition past the language in which they were created.
QFT!!
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

RE: Winoka Lodge Tonight

Post by DeathByMoth »

Crazy, seriously. I'm not sure how much more of your ignorance this place can take. Is every new account me now? I'm going to be honest, you are such a stupid-ass pile of shit, I actually cannot believe that you even figured out what the internet is, much less how to use it. Just castrate yourself, the gene pool is already pretty fucked without your flawed DNA getting involved.

My internet is down, I spend 2 weeks away, and you dumbass little shits are already bashing anybody you can. WTF? Is it tradition around here for you and your cronies to mindlessly spew words at anybody more intelligent than you? Please kill yourselves, please! I can't believe you. At least YouCity was earnest, and entertaining. However ridiculous he got it was still awesome. Crazy, are you like 4'7" with an invisible penis or something? Did you get molested and beaten by your Grandpa? Did you get raped in Church? I've never seen such a sassy little bitch, ever. Kill yourself!

If you guys had half a fucking brain you could PM WR and ask him if I'm all these people you hate. You obviously don't like being the stupid ones in the room, but flailing about like a dumbshit doesn't make you look any less stupid. Fucking inbred mongoloids...
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Re: RE: Winoka Lodge Tonight

DeathByMoth wrote:If you guys had half a fucking brain you could PM WR and ask him if I'm all these people you hate.
I don't hate anyone.

WR has confirmed that you made a second account for your "fiancee" and used the same email, which made your current account deactivate. You then created DeathByMoth. and he had to fix those for you.

I wouldn't doubt that you've created, or are at least influential in more than those three accounts, including Yon Yonson who has conveniently only posted in this thread in your defense and also has a fetish for me.
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

Careful, Moth, you have already earned a good ass screwing by nicotti.
David Keetz
Mercurial Disciple
Mercurial Disciple

Post by David Keetz »

Hey W.R.? Can we get this moved to other?

It would be SUPER FUN!!
I think something clever is supposed to go right here.
Yon Yonson
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Yon Yonson »

I don't really see your argument nicotti. While what you said is true, the courts still do not make the laws and the grey area is the laws application and not the laws themselves. More relevant to the topic I have done a little research and building a fire would only be destruction of property if it was done with live or standing wood from the area. Vandalism is the same thing as destruction of property and littering isn't applicable unless you are littering. So a moderate fire with a moderate amount of alcohol just isn't a big deal. As far as drawing attention to the area, that is somewhat true but no more so than exploring in general and less so than what this website does. Many places have been closed off from people just exploring them, enjoy them while they last.

I think I have shown that I am capable of making up my own mind based on sound judgement and facts CDD.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

If you want to think laws are black & white, you're welcome to go on believing that, but I don't agree.

-Ayn Rand
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Nothing is black and white, except when people falsely impose their own perceptions upon them.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

crazydrummerdude wrote: I don't hate anyone.

WR has confirmed that you made a second account for your "fiancee" and used the same email, which made your current account deactivate. You then created DeathByMoth. and he had to fix those for you.

I wouldn't doubt that you've created, or are at least influential in more than those three accounts, including Yon Yonson who has conveniently only posted in this thread in your defense and also has a fetish for me.
Niccy made an account a few months before I did, and never used it. When I made an account I used her email, because I don't use one. She wanted to change her own email over, and that caused me to be unable to log on for a couple weeks.

I know people on these forums in person, they can confirm that we are, indeed, two seperate people. As far as Yonson, he has no reason to play into your little ass-slappin' match, and thus agrees with me coincindentally, because he clearly isn't a retard.

Yonson, if you're up for a good laugh you should see some of the other shit that Crazy has vomited up on other parts of the site. Or read any posts by YouCity, because that shit is hilarious.

Crazy, seriously, why do you even attempt to argue with me? I will be happy to continue this little flame war in the Talk shit on DBM section, instead of you popping up to add your two-cents every time I post anything. You're a dumb asshole, you probably don't have any real life friends, and women avoid you because of your inane, frat boy humor. Do you think women are attracted to stupid, quasi-gay hornballs?

Honestly, I don't think I can respect anybody who sides with this guy. Unless you're lying about your age and are actually in High School, stop acting like such stupid little bitches and try to stay on topic, or prove a point when you flame me.

And kill yourself Crazy, it's urgent.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Edit: nevermind

-Ayn Rand
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Nicotti wrote:Edit: nevermind
I think he's trying to rile me up, but I honestly don't even feel a blip on my rage-meter.

If I cared, I would have written something like this:
charopós wrote:DeathByMoth,

You have the distinction of being the least contributing, most narcissistic butt-hurt crybaby of all Underground Ozarks. You flame people for no apparent reason other than to get their attention and when it's not the attention you want, you cry tears of menstrual blood. You enjoy the comfort of the distance inherent to internet postings relative to real life physicality and it's evident that you use that to prop up your own ego so you can pretend to be superior, at least in your own mind.

Try as you might, your inflammatory posts here have had no impact nor are they even slightly entertaining. Sadly, you keep trying.

No-one is impressed. Contribute something useful or shut the fuck up.

Sincerely,
charopós
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Very nicely put.
charopós wrote:DeathByMoth,

You have the distinction of being the least contributing, most narcissistic butt-hurt crybaby of all Underground Ozarks. You flame people for no apparent reason other than to get their attention and when it's not the attention you want, you cry tears of menstrual blood. You enjoy the comfort of the distance inherent to internet postings relative to real life physicality and it's evident that you use that to prop up your own ego so you can pretend to be superior, at least in your own mind.

Try as you might, your inflammatory posts here have had no impact nor are they even slightly entertaining. Sadly, you keep trying.

No-one is impressed. Contribute something useful or shut the fuck up.

Sincerely,
charopós
[/quote]
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

BROUSER wrote:Very nicely put.
+1