renting a room at lemp for a night ?

All meetups, whether UE or non-UE, should be posted in this forum
lzrturbo91
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

renting a room at lemp for a night ?

Post by lzrturbo91 »

anyone thing this would be fun - getting a couple of rooms and hanging out for a night at a "haunted" bed and breakfast? my girl and i and some others were planning on getting a room of two - but if there is an intrest in this maby we could set it up ? just a thought tho
MY COUCH PULLS OUT BUT I DONT
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Re: renting a room at lemp for a night ?

Post by ropingk »

did it a long time ago ok a few years ago its cool and i guess if you really want to see some thing you probaly will the old carriage house is a must to go to they had a majic show and soem other cool stuff
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
lzrturbo91
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: renting a room at lemp for a night ?

Post by lzrturbo91 »

good to hear its worth checking out - i looked on thier web site for two people its not a bad price- and i haerd alot of good things about it so far - just never done it - its on my list of things to do this summer
MY COUCH PULLS OUT BUT I DONT
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

Id say its worth it heck it will be something not a lot have done the food is ok probaly not Great but the building is set up pretty cool and like I said the old Stable house or Carriage House out back was a really cool place to spend some time
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

'twould be fun.
doggboystl
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by doggboystl »

The family and I went there this past Friday for lunch food wasnt all that good and for a building like this very poorly maintained. My wife wants to spend the night there but for the price it just sucks. We were able to go upstairs and look around after lunch and the Lavender Lady Suite was pretty disappointing considering that bathroom floor tiles are missing and other things are poorly maintained. I dont expect the HILTON for a building this old but some decent maintenance would be nice. If you go definately take time to go tour the DeMenil Mansion well worth the $5 a person charge.
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

all that is true but if you read the history it is pretty amazing that the old building is even still standing it was left empty then bought then sold then some time turned into a bording house its got some really odd history