Cushman Campout March 21 - 23

All meetups, whether UE or non-UE, should be posted in this forum
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Cushman Campout March 21 - 23

Post by ambrosian_spelunker »

For anyone who is interested. Planning a Cushman Blowing Cave trip and campout. Plenty to do and plenty of room. If you interested let me know so I can get an idea of how many people will be coming. I am working on a big haul of fire wood for the trip. I'll be going up setting up camp on Thursday night.

I have several tents and supplies if needed by anyone. I already have three people interested in going so shoot me a pm.
They called it domesticated, tamed, feminized ... is there a pill I can take to get rid of it??
Pinwheel
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: Cushman Campout March 21 - 23

Post by Pinwheel »

That would be awesome, if it were not Easter Weekend.

Damn family, getting in the way of my UEing
Pinwheel pinwheel spin me around!
Look through my pinwheel and see what I found!
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Crappers......... I didn't even realize it was Easter weekend grrrr
They called it domesticated, tamed, feminized ... is there a pill I can take to get rid of it??
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Re: Cushman Campout March 21 - 23

Post by Sertile »

I can do that weekend or the one after. They both coincide with my Spring Break, so either one is fine. And I definitely want in on this again, whenever it is. Hopefully we don't get flooded out again like last time!
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Sweet Sertile havent seen u in a long time! I am keeping it this weekend so far the turn out will be good. I am going up on Thursday nite and setting up camp. I will be bringing plenty of firewood and have food in tow. I have plenty of tents for those who dont wanna pack in some gear. BYOB peeps. To those who don't know the area all the surrounding counties are dry! (mumbles... gotta love arkansas)

The fire pit and everything will be set and ready to roll! Also Srtile as u remember very very very muddy cave, bring several pairs of clothes! I have an outdoor shower tent and heated propane shower so we will have the hook up on getting clean! Should be alot of fun! So extra clothes, byob, drinks and plenty of snacks, rest will be waiting. Anyone interested and need directions pm me. Or just have a question.

So far I am counting on awesome weather! Lets hope it holds out we definetly dont want to float off like last time rofl!

I along with others will be there Thursday nite through Sunday. So let me know if ur coming when u can come so I have an idea and we make sure the parking situation is good!
pinkspider
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by pinkspider »

ohh yeah that is easter weekend.. thats a black out day at work and i can't get that sunday off.. the weekend after would be really good for me tho.. ;_;
check out the blog!
http://arurbex.wordpress.com/

check here for geeky crocheted goodness and crazy ass fake hair :D
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6160340
ARLT1YJ
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by ARLT1YJ »

Dang ambro, you're a full-on hardcore camper; w/ heated showers, extra tents, and you even bring your own wood.... there should be more chicks like you. :P
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

ARLT1YJ wrote:
Dang ambro, you're a full-on hardcore camper; w/ heated showers, extra tents, and you even bring your own wood.... there should be more chicks like you.
TY TY I try lol. Please weather permitting or not I am in the woods somewhere every weekend and sometimes during the week allot hiking, floating, climbing or hiding underground rofl!

Indoors is like a cage ...... NO TY! he he So u gonna come for it even if u just make it down for one day it would be awesome!
ARLT1YJ
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by ARLT1YJ »

I wish I could, but I'm going to visit family in S.C. this weekend. Yall have fun and stay safe.
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Will do and I will make sure to plan another one when it gets warmer so that more peeps can attend for sure!
jakethesartech2
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by jakethesartech2 »

i should be able to make it. its the first week of my spring break and no plans are currently made
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Niice glad you'll be able to join! Anyone need directions let me know. So far Sertile, Gothstone, KansasCity, PinkSpider, Me and you and a few more are deciding. Nice
gothstone
Beata Morte Perpetuum
Beata Morte Perpetuum

Post by gothstone »

Ok, now its official. I got approval from the wife and the boss, so I'm good to go.
2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Sweetah this crowd just keeps getting bigger and bigger!
KansasCity
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

Post by KansasCity »

I'm joining the band wagon.
I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary.

Aka Gringo Loco on KcUrbex.org and UER