New Years Eve

All meetups, whether UE or non-UE, should be posted in this forum
lolabelle
Cursed With Hotness
Cursed With Hotness

Re: New Years Eve

Post by lolabelle »

We've decided to steer clear of downtown, and instead have some friends over. I'm supposed to be cleaning right now, but....instead i'm on here, and addictively watching the food network!
graffitifetish
Miss Silver Lining
Miss Silver Lining

RE: New Years Eve

Post by graffitifetish »

I'm staying in with friends, too. Safer and ultimately more fun.
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Post by slow_walker »

All you people suck that have friends to spend time with. The friends that I spend time with and talk about are my siblings and cousins. Yes, they are friends and we truly enjoy each other. But I've lived in Springfield long enough now that I'm ready to start finding non-related friends.
mc_pigeon
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by mc_pigeon »

If anyone is interested, my band is playing at the Outland Ballroom around 11:00. The other bands are Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin and Southern Hills.
graffitifetish
Miss Silver Lining
Miss Silver Lining

Post by graffitifetish »

If you withdraw from the street sofa contest, slow, I'll be the best damn friend you ever had.

Trust me, it's a good trade. I'm awesome.
slow_walker

Post by slow_walker »

I imagine you are awesome, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I never win anything, so the idea of winning a contest for taking pictures of trash and not getting a prize for it - well, that seems like a great place to start my winning streak. Can you call 1 win a streak?

Besides, school keeps you too busy. You haven't attended any bonfires or sushi dinners. :( When are you going to be through taking classes?
graffitifetish
Miss Silver Lining
Miss Silver Lining

Post by graffitifetish »

In about ten years. Heh.

I am on winter break, tho.

And hell, I'll still throw in friendship even without the forfeit.
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

How'd everyone's New Year's Eve go? To nobody's surprise, I got blood and barf all over my boots.
Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!
Curor
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Curor »

I got the privilege of staying home and scaring people away. My shotgun may have not been loaded, but they did not know that.
Everyone else who lets me ride on their dinosaur calls me Carlos.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

It was cold and freaking windy... I stayed at home, played with the fire and watched old movies...
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
ARLT1YJ
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: New Years Eve

Post by ARLT1YJ »

graffitifetish wrote:I'm staying in with friends, too. Safer and ultimately more fun.
Most true statement I've read all morning.

I went out with the masses for the second straight year on Dickson St. in Fayetteville. I'd rather have a rusty fish hook ripped out of my eye socket. Staying at home with friends is 10x's more enjoyable.
lolabelle
Cursed With Hotness
Cursed With Hotness

Post by lolabelle »

We had friends over, I made way too much food, and my husband got the stomach flu about 10 minutes after people showed up. So I made an attempt at entertainment (via beer pong), and we spent Jan 1 on the couch!

what a great start for 2008! (note the sarcasm)
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

lolabelle wrote:my husband got the stomach flu about 10 minutes after people showed up.
Oi! That stomach bug ain't no good at all!! My wife had it and took her about 4 days to kick it, I got it for about 24 hours, and our 9 month old has had it for about 3 days now... Much less pleasant when it gets contained in a diaper instead of flushed straight away I'll tell ya that much for free!! :lol:
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

I fuckin fell asleep. :roll:
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
Underdog
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS

Post by Underdog »

For new years a few friends and I went downtown to the MudLounge and it was WAAAY to crowded so we all went back to my place and lit an apple wrapped in tinfoil on fire and kicked it around in the cul de sac in celebration.
"I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life." -Jack Bauer