The offical Halloween Bon Fire Thread - Nov 2 - 7:30 pm

All meetups, whether UE or non-UE, should be posted in this forum
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: The offical Halloween Bon Fire Thread - Nov 2 - 7:30

Post by junkman306 »

gmrviper wrote:Cupcake :D
Bwahahahaha!!!! Jesus was so funny!!! I had a great time!!! It was great to meet everyone that I didn't already know. I'm sorry I wasn't more sociable. Next time will be a blast!!!! I can't wait!! And for those of you that didn't go, you missed a great drunken show put on by handman. CUPCAKE!!!!! :D
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Re: The offical Halloween Bon Fire Thread - Nov 2 - 7:30 pm

Post by Kit »

kit was just as drunk
Kit wrote:I am old
HandMan
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by HandMan »

Whaaaaaaaa? What kind of show did i put on? I remember tossing around the glow sticks and white rabbit putting the glow crap on my hands. I remember those crackers burning the hell out of my mouth... is there something im not remember?
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Post by slow_walker »

cobcob wrote:I'm thinking of throwing a shidig soon... It's a bit of a drive but we've got lotsa room for a raging fire and for drunk people to crash! :lol:
I actually used to spend quite a bit of time in the area you live, had some friends out that way, so it's not a drive that bothers me at all.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

HandMan wrote:Whaaaaaaaa? What kind of show did i put on? I remember tossing around the glow sticks and white rabbit putting the glow crap on my hands. I remember those crackers burning the hell out of my mouth... is there something im not remember?
Lets see now... there was the falling down while trying to catch glow sticks. The perplexed look as the glowsticks seemed to multiply while you were playing with the dog. The unintelligible mumbling of many sentences so much so that the only thing we could understand was
CUPCAKES!
Quite an amusing night all told... Kit may well have been wasted too but for some reason it wasn't as funny as Handman's antics... :lol:
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

Kit wrote:kit was just as drunk
Kit was quite giddy. :D
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
Former User #1
400+ Poster
400+ Poster

Post by Former User #1 »

What did Mrs. Junk think of us all?
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: The offical Halloween Bon Fire Thread - Nov 2 - 7:30 pm

Post by junkman306 »

Mrs. Junk had a good time too. She just gets bored quick. :roll: She amazingly didn't bitch at all after we left. Tia I think you are one of 2 females on this planet that she actually likes. lol. :D
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

RE: The offical Halloween Bon Fire Thread - Nov 2 - 7:30 pm

Post by cobcob »

Junk... Check your email homo... Operation 'Tightwad Camaro' updates...
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Former User #1
400+ Poster
400+ Poster

Post by Former User #1 »

junkman306 wrote:Mrs. Junk had a good time too. She just gets bored quick. :roll: She amazingly didn't bitch at all after we left. Tia I think you are one of 2 females on this planet that she actually likes. lol. :D
Aww! That's great. I don't usually get along w/ other women either. I try, though.
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

tiamat wrote:
junkman306 wrote:Mrs. Junk had a good time too. She just gets bored quick. :roll: She amazingly didn't bitch at all after we left. Tia I think you are one of 2 females on this planet that she actually likes. lol. :D
Aww! That's great. I don't usually get along w/ other women either. I try, though.
Oh man it's bad with Rachel. She has female friends, but she hates every girl I know or every guys girlfriend I know, except you and cobby's wife. :D
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

cobcob wrote:Junk... Check your email homo... Operation 'Tightwad Camaro' updates...
I replied to you, but it failed to deliver again. :roll:
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

aww i was hated? i am glad she didnt bitch. hopefully she will come to the next one
Kit wrote:I am old
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

junkman306 wrote:I replied to you, but it failed to deliver again. :roll:
Back atcha from my other email... use that one from now on...

I've got approval for the next bonfire at our place... probably 2nd weekend in Dec if that works for people? Should be colder than a witches tit which is good for consumption of alcohol by a roaring fire
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

Kit wrote:aww i was hated? i am glad she didnt bitch. hopefully she will come to the next one
No she liked everybody there. I'm just talking about in general. Like when me and my cousin hang out and Rachel and his girlfriend come too. Rachel hates her. She mainly hates the little gigly highschool type drama queens. :D