The Lemp Brewery

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

The Lemp Brewery

Post by ropingk »

Does anyone know anything about the Lemp Mansion in St Louis???? I hear there is a undergroung brewery that is haunted??? as well as the mansion where several members of the Lemp family killed thereselfs I know where the place is but not much more
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
dogpatchexpert
Someone Say Dogpatch?
Someone Say Dogpatch?

RE: The Lemp Brewery

Post by dogpatchexpert »

I watched a tv show on that but i think there is a B&B there now but if i go up to St. Louis again i will check it out.
Dogpatch Expert
Jipsta
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Jipsta »

They have lemp beer at the Patton Alley Pub. good stuff
Watcher
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by Watcher »

Here's a story about the hauntings at the Lemp Mansion. http://www.prairieghosts.com/lemp.html

And here's one about the lost caves of St. Louis
http://www.prairieghosts.com/lostcave.html
dogpatchexpert
Someone Say Dogpatch?
Someone Say Dogpatch?

Post by dogpatchexpert »

I am not real big on staying in spooked houses. I am not scared to go into a place for about three - four hours but after a while it kinnda plays with your mind and i cant do it.
Dogpatch Expert
Watcher
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by Watcher »

Can you tell that a place you've never heard of is spooked or is it just that the stories you hear bother you? Just curious. I'm a ghost buff as you can probably tell.
dogpatchexpert
Someone Say Dogpatch?
Someone Say Dogpatch?

Post by dogpatchexpert »

i have not seen a ghost yet. I have heard walking sounds, talking sounds, and diffrent lights but not spookes
Dogpatch Expert
Watcher
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by Watcher »

I've seen a couple. Nothing too scary though - I thought they were actual live people until they disappeared.
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

Hey guys I kinda live around St Louis so I drove down to the Old Lemp Brewery I have always wanted to go there right now it is a big complex with lots of companies using it as a warehouse the big silos are there but everything was locked up real tight the locks were new and they is a security guard that drives around someone told me a few years back some homeless people were living in them and someone had died I also drove to the Lemp House or mansion which is now a B&B with a resturant on the main floor there is a bar around back in what used to be a carriage house I did talk to a couple guys that work there they :roll: kind said it is a lot of hype but that there were some strang things than had happened I really dont think I want to spend the night there but it was worth the drive next time I will, plann it better and take a some pictures of everything :idea:
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead