Halloween

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
epwspower
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Halloween

Post by epwspower »

For halloween, I want to visit a really cool abandoned place, haunted or not. I live in Ballwin (west county) and I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any places I can go to that are somewhat nearby. I wanted to go to the correctional facility but since the hurricane, it looks like I cannot...
memory_machine
Resident Douchebag
Resident Douchebag

RE: Halloween

Post by memory_machine »

There's always chesterfield manor in chesterfield. Just be careful of the cops....I've heard of people having problems there lately, however I never have. But then again, I'm EXTREMELY careful whenever I explore anyplace. I can't say if it's haunted, but many people believe that it is. I do know that if you hold still for a moment when you're there, you'll realize that the place is never quiet....there are always sounds. And I've heard that people who messed with the things there (like jumping on beds) began to have really freaky stuff happen.
inubis22
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by inubis22 »

Hey epwspower,

How's it going? I had seen that you were interested in going to the Correctional Facility in Chesterfield. Me and my friend (Tunajive)had gone there pre Katrina, I posted some pictures on photobucket http://photobucket.com/albums/b380/inubis22/
there are some on here as well. We have also been to Chesterfield Manor, its ok there are alot of old files and crap such as equipment and stuff in the basement. As (memory_machine) said if you stand still the place is not restless, you will here all kinds of noises. Also be careful not to get caught, COPs watch that place like crazy and the neighbors also keep their eye on it. Well if you would like to come with us sometime drop me a line inubis22@yahoo.com or just write me on here. Have fun....

---inubis22[/code]
epwspower
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by epwspower »

Yeah, I've been to the chesterfield manor on quite a few occasions, I love that place and it's a shame it is going to get knocked down sometime in the future. My friend said he tried going there recently and the doors that were unlocked were now locked (or maybe just stuck?) and he wasn't able to go in. I don't know if this is still true or not but I wouldn't doubt it because they are probably trying to crack down on the old house before it gets knocked down. I love the manor because whenever I go in there, a new freaky thing happens. And what about these stories about kids jumping on the beds?

And inubis22, I've never actually gone inside the correctional institute and I regret not taking the time to before katrina occured. Do you think there are parts of the facility that may not have any victims from the hurricane?, because I know the building is a large one, so I would think there would still be parts of it that are vacant. By the way, your pictures are really cool.
inubis22
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by inubis22 »

ebwspower--
How's it going? Well I'm glad you liked the pics, it was a really cool place to check out. Sorry to say but Im almost positve that they rehabed the whole place. I mean Im not exactly 100% positve, but i think they did. Send my friend (tunajive) a message and ask him he may know more. Well if you would like to get together sometime and check some places out let me know.

-- inubis22